Thread: Where to go and how to get there?

Where to go and how to get there?

Firstly, sorry about all of the questions!

Do you project with a destination in mind? Or do you get 'out' and decide after that?
    Where's your favourite place to go?

I know that once I'm out, I just think somewhere and i'll start moving - but I've realised that unless I keep that thought strong in my mind, I'll get 'dropped off' too early and be somewhere random again.

I've had a lot of astral neg attacks and I think that is because I don't ever project to somewhere in particular, I just appear somewhere randomly.

I think of it a bit like walking around a strange city at night, alone...you're pretty likely to bump into some trouble if you wander around for long enough.

So, how do you do it? Do you ask to be taken somewhere....if so, who do you ask? A spirit guide? an angel? your higher self? or do you visualise the place you want to go? what if you've never been there?

I want to project somewhere and enjoy my adventure rather than just appearing somewhere at random, flying around for a bit, bumping into astral riff-raff and slamming back in my body completely panicked!

Is there somewhere I can project to that is safe, positive and spiritually rewarding?

Please also let me know just your favourite places to go in general as well, for a bit of inspiration!

Thanks so much for any help

Re: Where to go and how to get there?

If you search on AD for Places to Go you will find some resources.
    Here's one;
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...t=Places+to+Go
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Re: Where to go and how to get there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jen86 View Post
    Do you project with a destination in mind?
    Sometimes. Other times the dreamstate bleeds into a projection and lucidity.
    Or do you get 'out' and decide after that?
    Sometimes. If the magickian projects while in trance instead of from dreamstate , then they have more control
    Where's your favourite place to go??
    Shamballah
    Do you ask to be taken somewhere....if so, who do you ask? A spirit guide? an angel? your higher self?
    The Guardian Angel is eventually the self , the higher self is the self. The spirit guide is often a past life self. You become the best guide of your self by connecting to the HS and GA and learning to communicate with self at a higher vibration. Until then ;Yes, D, all of the above.
    or do you visualise the place you want to go?
    Sometimes. Visualising a place or a person can allow the magickian to link, instantly.
    what if you've never been there?
    The link can come from a core image described by another.
    Is there somewhere I can project to that is safe, positive and spiritually rewarding?
    Yes the higher planes of Shamballah can not be entered by negs. These are the teaching planes discussed by Buddha , anciently.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~