this reminds me of a painting i saw, where the old tree had fallen, and up from the debri a sapling arose. but yeah, on the round I and Me are One and the same, though 2D would have them polarized as strangers, though even on the round they are estranged. their only link is their Self in the midst axially holding all which is the round. though the latter is exactly that tree which had fallen, toward a sapling wherein all are as one. nature sends up as Y. Loves, the storied song tells Us. just like sheet music places anyone whom sees to read sheet music as the instrument of being musical.

most people perceive their whole lives from 2D, not even actuating 3D, let alone 4D. this forum's members [not all/most] prove that all day long, every day. if 3D is gibberish, then presenting 4D would certainly seem alien.

concurrent incarnations? hmmmm, all incarnations of any one presently being, incluvsive of past and future, are a simultaneous event, the tree. like a Christmas Tree strung with lights with decorative ornaments, a star on top, that star ever you.

but Lo! Behold the Child of God is born of the Spirit, the presence is assured, the Christmas Tree comes down, the eternal sapling is established...Y. from the distance, a star's last gleaming light fades, all that the star were, sent upon the light, for how long is of no consequence, for the beginning and end now rest az this ONE ever-presently oned. The child's oustretched hands empty, detached, all which this One IS~standing~down upunder, upon two feet firmly planted az Heaven on Earth.

the super nova ring! from an absent center [What?!] goes throughout the universe with the last word, "Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!".