Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One soul in multiple bodies on earth?

One soul in multiple bodies on earth?

I don't know if this is the right thread type to post but would it be possible to have multiple bodies on earth? Multi-dimensional i've heard of being in other realms, but not really more than one on earth. I ask this because i woke up in my dream 3 nights ago as a girl, i looked at my arms and they were thin . I also know this girl which makes it weirder..

Blog Entries

Re: One soul in multiple bodies on earth?

I've had to re-write this a few times to say what I want, and I still may not have it right. Note that this is my current perspective, based on 40+ years of mysticism (natural; I didn't cultivate it until I was in my forties).

The short answer to the underlying question is this: Everything is really One and the Same. Not "a" soul or "a" person or whatever, but everything, all the time, always, in every aspect of every concept of every molecule of every thought and so on.

I could say more, but I fear I'll start sounding like I'm preaching (I don't subscribe to the whole notion of "a soul" as a discrete entity), and it's probably overkill, anyway.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I'm of a similar frame of mind ButterflyWoman, although my perspective is growing and changing all the time(thankfully). My ability to fully explain fails me sometimes.

I also agree with you all. There is one soul on the earth.

Blog Entries

I've had the experience many times before, but at the time I didn't know 'who' I was supposed to be, so I faked it. It's happened at least three or four times and I don't like it.
    I suppose that this supports the 'multidimensional' or 'soul group' model, since there seems to be a discrete 'I' present when these things happen to me. It certainly is interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

On the group soul Idea. I have found in my own sessions, again this is my personal experience, so I'm reticent on saying what it is or isn't and will only describe what falls into my limited scope of perception. The closer in proximity to this core I approach the fewer and fewer of the qualities I ascribe to myself there seem to be, It's hard to even think of this state of perception in human terms.
    Most of the qualities that make up consciousness seem to fall away. Memories, personality, emotion are no longer part of the equipment that I'm using. I still perceive(awareness) and have a sense of will. These two being the last qualities of consciousness that I'm using. So I suppose there is still a sense of self although pared down quite a bit. So now at the last I am faced with putting down the last two implements or faculties( perception and will). I have a sense that there is an existence beyond this final letting go but the shape is hard to grasp(existence without perception or will). Well I'm getting a bit obtuse and I refuse to take myself to seriously so I'll stop here. I just hope I never stop having fun in the exploration.

Sorry I Just reread the post I should of done that before I sent it . I didn't really make a point did I. What I was getting at was that this existence with out the need of perception or will might underlie it all. Again just observing not saying it is so.

Blog Entries

Interestingly, I have always thought of myself as a point of view, and without any other inherent quality. I have always felt my personality was built by me to fit this existence, and it changes with my life- everything else comes from what happens here. Interestingly, I have never thought 'will' to be inherent to me, but looking at things as objectively as I can, I can peel off and find that in certain circumstances it has only been sheer will that has kept me 'here'.
    For whatever that's worth, BDeye, and thanks for the insight.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I think there is a SELF but a 'bigger' one, much bigger it is not "just one person". Each incarnation is another person. Thus we are as multi-personal as we are multi-dimentional.

I also assume (as the OP) that you can have 'parallel' incarnations in a reality and a certain time frame.

I still like Monroe's description of the "Total" Self (and he still might only experienced a "part" of it...). It starts here bookmarked in this nice and informative talk from 1990:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF6Ri_6QKjo#t=4m38s

There's more parts following. I recommend watching them all to the end.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Interestingly, I have always thought of myself as a point of view, and without any other inherent quality. I have always felt my personality was built by me to fit this existence, and it changes with my life- everything else comes from what happens here.
    I feel the same way, and experience the same thing, although in my case it was not always that way. Certainly, now I'm not really able to experience myself as anything but a point of view, with no clear, defined edges (i.e., it's impossible to see where "I" end and "everything else" begins).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast