Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: One soul in multiple bodies on earth?

Re: One soul in multiple bodies on earth?

Interestingly, I have never thought 'will' to be inherent to me,.[/QUOTE]\

That's about it, (will) being applied towards maintaining awareness. Although will and awareness are the last to implements that I find myself with. It either being will directing awareness or the other way around, I'm not to sure. I find that I am still aware but with out a focal point it's more just aware of being aware. Will I suppose is applied to maintain this state. This might sound a bit strange but what I try to attempt is to feel the "shape" of the thing that has been there since birth(maybe before as well), that thing that has slowly accrued a life time of experiences,faculties and abilities. I think I may be blabbering a bit so I'll try and chew on what I'm saying.

Oh and thank you for the discussion I know I jumped on another post and I hope I haven't pulled it too far of point. I find discussing these events help to discover flaws in my logic or ability to accurately perceive the occurrence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leyla View Post
    This happens to me often where I'm seeing through someone elses eyes getting their information from their perspective. It's because there is something they want to communicate with me and are 'showing' me, trying to explain and get the message across. I think it has to do with our language, people tell stories from the 1st person, using words like 'I' and 'me'. So, we pick it up from the 1st person perspective.
    Great insight. Without derailing this thread too much, I think this is where the belief in dualism comes from.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

One soul can have concurrent incarnations and all souls will predictably do so when they reach that vibration. We are a tree and are at first one seed on that tree and then as our consciousness expands and our vibration increases we become many more increasing over subsequent lifetimes.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

this reminds me of a painting i saw, where the old tree had fallen, and up from the debri a sapling arose. but yeah, on the round I and Me are One and the same, though 2D would have them polarized as strangers, though even on the round they are estranged. their only link is their Self in the midst axially holding all which is the round. though the latter is exactly that tree which had fallen, toward a sapling wherein all are as one. nature sends up as Y. Loves, the storied song tells Us. just like sheet music places anyone whom sees to read sheet music as the instrument of being musical.

most people perceive their whole lives from 2D, not even actuating 3D, let alone 4D. this forum's members [not all/most] prove that all day long, every day. if 3D is gibberish, then presenting 4D would certainly seem alien.

concurrent incarnations? hmmmm, all incarnations of any one presently being, incluvsive of past and future, are a simultaneous event, the tree. like a Christmas Tree strung with lights with decorative ornaments, a star on top, that star ever you.

but Lo! Behold the Child of God is born of the Spirit, the presence is assured, the Christmas Tree comes down, the eternal sapling is established...Y. from the distance, a star's last gleaming light fades, all that the star were, sent upon the light, for how long is of no consequence, for the beginning and end now rest az this ONE ever-presently oned. The child's oustretched hands empty, detached, all which this One IS~standing~down upunder, upon two feet firmly planted az Heaven on Earth.

the super nova ring! from an absent center [What?!] goes throughout the universe with the last word, "Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!".
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2