Saturday morning I projected up into a dark place, asked for focus and saw I was in space dark sky with lots of small stars. I flew around saw nothing for awhile and then I saw something similar to a large tree with huge bare branches. On one of the branches was a large white circular disk with people sitting on highback chairs in a semi circle.

I was excited to see people but was flying too fast, so I tried to imagine flying slower but I was unable to get to the disk. Instead I found myself in a white spiral staircase which went up and up until I realised I was not going to get to the white disk.

I came out in a real time zone by a row of shops, so I looked at my hands, they were not really my hands they looked shorter and a bit squashed, but they did not melt away? I then flew up again into deep dark space and when I asked for focus I saw a collection of dark pirate ships which was eerie. I went back to body.

Question, I often find myself in space and I find it hard to meet anyone there, ie: my spirit guide or HS. I make this my intention when I realise I am starting to project. Any tips ? As I would have loved to have got to the white disk and had the chance to observe and talk to whomever was there.