hi everybody,

lately i had some words with skeptics.

do you think that it is possible to prove in a scientific way that spiritual phenominon are real to skeptics, and how do you think its possible?

the "arch skeptic" James ♥♥♥♥♥ claimed to have an OBE but told that it was an hallucination of some kind because he said his cat was in the bedroom on a green bedspread when he had the OBE while his cat was outside and could not have been in the bedroom because he also locked the bedroomdoor and found the bedspread in the laundry the other day(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NwKkbd2e-c).

Or could it be that his cat was also having an OBE and was out of its body in the bedroom? only that leaves out the bedspread?? or can this be a parrallel/ copy dimension wich lookes exactly like the physical with only few differences? what can we think of this?

also do you know about the James ♥♥♥♥♥ 1 million dollar paranormal challenge? do you think there is a way to prove the reality of paranormal in a scientific way? or do you think this is almost an impossible challenge(also because they say nobody has ever come through the preminairy test)?

and what do you think is the strongest verifiying evidence that NDE's and OBE's are no hallucinations that we have documented right now? do you have some good links where i can find some real nice stories of undeniable evidence?

Also does anybody know about any results of the aware study lead by dr. Sam Parnia? i still have not find any reply with the results of that investigation?

grts Bram