So, lately I have been trying to induce astral projections and lucid dreams.

I've been utilizing the WBtB technique, and the other night I was trying to lucid dream using the WBtB and MILD techniques. I woke up at 5:00 AM, stayed up for thirty minutes or so, and did lucid dreaming affirmations before I went to bed.

The next thing I (very vaguely) remember was being in a weak vibrational state in my bed, I have felt vibrations before, and these were quite weak. I remember having the intention of projecting, and I recall exiting somehow (this part I have very fragmented memory on.)

The next memory I have was being on the floor in my bedroom, shouting "clarity now," in hopes of making the experience more lucid, as everything was very dull and weak. The command seemed to help a bit, and the next thing I remember was going to my bathroom, where I checked my hands and my reflection, both of which appeared normal. My very last memory was realizing that I should try to pull my friend out to share the experience, and then I slipped into a dream.

I'm still trying to figure out whether my experience was a legit projection, or just a dream, which would make sense, seeing as though this has been on my mind a lot lately. The fact that I remembered being in the vibrational state makes me think that it was not a dream, but on the other side of things, I never remember seeing my physical body on the bed, I very weakly recall my exit technique, and everything was completely dull and not vivid at all...

So was this a dream or a projection?