Thread: Muscle problems effecting my progress

Muscle problems effecting my progress

Hi all,

Just a quick question. Ive been to physio recently and it turns out I have untold amounts of muscloskeletal problems with muscle shortening etc.

This has been ongoing for years.
    What I wondered is if people think this may have effected my progress. When I last did thr MAP program. I felt barely any energy sensations but could get into a vibrational state and sometimes felt like I was being pulled out my body but never any furher than that.

Im definately not afraid of projection. I welcome it and love the sensations.
    Do you think the problems with muscle tension could have been jolding me back (I.e physical body couldnt relax enough)

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Muscle problems effecting my progress

Hi FraterG.
    I think it can only hold you back in the sense of the tension causing difficulty relaxing physically- but not insurmountably. There is another post (I think it was posted today) which listed types of relaxation exercises to do- Might have been by Frater Akenu, but I'm not sure. Anyway, there's no reason to only do one kind, I say combine approaches, something should stick.
    I don't think it'll affect you in the sense of feedback sensations, it is normal for sensations to smooth out with practice. So I'd say do physical stretching if you can before you try a relaxation exercise, and it should go ok.

ps. I found it. It's here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...axation-how-to
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 14th March 2013 at 05:22 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for that link. Will be good reading on my night shift.

I just wondered because I know MAP said something about physical tension and improper relaxation can hinder you sometimes.

I suffer quite a bit still with aches and pains but I find a light session of yoga can greatly help. The methods in the posts above are all good, I think the trick is finding the ones that work for you.