Greetings readers,

After 25 years of interest and trying to sucessfully OBE, I believe I made good progress today.

I have recently returned from a holiday in Ibiza, and I took Astral Dynamics with me. I have read it before, over 2 years ago, and wanted to give it some quality time. I had re-read up to the projection techniques chapter, and thought that the Rope technique was good for me to try.

I have done very little NEW energy stimulation, just some basic and brief legs and arms stuff, but nothing else.

So, today I found myself just coming out of sleep at 6:40 a.m.

I had just had a dream, and was deeply relaxed, as would be expected.

I realised that I was fulfulling requirements for a good OBE attempt, since the clear message I made a point of remembering from Mr Bruces book was this :-

1. Deep relaxation
2. A light trance

combined with:-

3. Energy work
4. Projection technique

equals a projection.

So I had most of these 4 points, barring some serious energy work.

This is what happened.

Laying there deeply relaxed, I imagined a rope, and myself pulling on it.
Within 1-2 seconds I felt myself moving, and sliding along my back, and off the bed. I still had no vision, but the sensation of movement was so real, that I really thought I was physically moving. I decided to continue.

I then, feeling that I was lying on the floor, moved my 'legs', and was amazed at the clear sensation of movement. I still had the impression that I was attached to my physical body at some points, and started to sense that I was more fully 'peeling' away.

I still couldn't see anything.

I now recalled that Mr Bruce said that real time sight would enable you to see your real time body. I 'looked' carefully at my moving legs, and could see these indistinct, slightly glowing legs moving.

Now, I really didn't know what to do next. I wanted to go to the next stage, but I haven't read this far in the book!, and wasn't sure of how to make the transition from this experience to full OBE - I wanted to see!

So, again heeding advice, I kept it Ultrashort, and forced myself awake, which I did easily and naturally. I immediately re-ran the experience in my mind 2-3 times, to ensure I remembered it ( it is like trying to remember a dream ).

During the whole thing, I was unafraid, had no 'vibrations' or any other weird things.

I think trying to project, coming naturally straight out of sleep is the way forward for me, and I will keep you updated of any further points of interest.

Thankyou,

Adam