Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happened here...

What happened here...

Hi all. I need to try and clarify what stage I was at in the projection process if any. I feel im close.

So, I come home from work, headache and tired. I decide I havent got time to do a full practice so I'll spend 10 minutes on energy body work.

When I've finished. Im in this state where I cannot move a muscle or open my eyes (sleep paralysis??) But I can hear everything around me. I am aware I must be asleep. And seek to test it by opening my eyes.

Then I decide to will myself to float. I am shouting "I WILL PROJECT. I WILL ESCAPE" I automaically focus on my third eye, I start to feel full body buzzing, I feel my focus sort out go as if I am looking out my third eye. It all comes to a climax but little mundane thoughts start to crop in. I ignore them as soon as they start. then I seem too... run out of energy? It just stops...

Now I try the rope technique after a quick check to see im still asleep. This time I even get the sensation my eyes and vision is about to pass where my physical eyes would be again it stops.

Now I feel as if I am laying at a slight 10-20 degree angle. Head and shoulders slightly to the right. I get too warm and try to open my astral eyes. I open my real eyes and wake up.

Two things
    1) is what I described sleep paralysis or a trance state or?
    2) What does this all meand and why did I seem to "run out of gas?" Almost like I couldnt go any further.

Any helpxwould be great. I feel im so close yet something is missing.

Blog Entries

Re: What happened here...

Hey Frater G. Congratulations, you separated.
    Two things
    1) is what I described sleep paralysis or a trance state or?
    Since you were aware (didn't lose consciousness) it was a deep trance paralysis. It's normal and a good sign.
    2) What does this all meand and why did I seem to "run out of gas?" Almost like I couldnt go any further.
    Because the symptoms stopped doesn't mean you stopped. It means you separated in a very close proximity to your body (the difference in point of view tells me that you were half out) but didn't quite disengage- the act of opening your eyes fully brought you back in.
    There is no reason to try to open your astral eyes, because you don't have astral eyes. Vision is not gotten by opening your eyes. In fact, since they don't really get paralyzed when you are, trying to open then can break a trance.
    To improve vision try to 'feel' your way around, or ask for vision.
    Consider this: If you can 'see' (even if muddy) there is no reason to open the eyes to test if it's astral vision. Simply focus your attention on some feature of the room you are able to see and this can help you get away from your body.

Another thing is that it is very difficult to get away from your body when you are very close to it- it almost feels that you are attached by rubber bands (or are close to a magnet, something like that) and it takes a lot of effort to get far enough that you 'snap' out of your field of attraction.
    Since conscious projection is so 'awake' and lifelike, it's easy to think that because all the symptoms (vibrations or noises or electrical sensations) stop suddenly it means it's all stopped, but it hasn't- it just means you disengaged your sensory input from your body.
    So I recommend that you don't try to open your eyes or break the paralysis, but to try different exit techniques and/or just get up and walk. You'd be surprised you might bounce off and float.
    Of course, energy work is very helpful in the 'running out of energy' department, but I don't think that's what happened in your case.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks for that,

Okay so I am pleased I seperated but why can I still hear everyhing going on? Sorry for aaking this but I was under the illusion that when you are deep trance you do not hear anything....

How can I try to project myself further from my body?

I guess this is why I don't feel like it was a seperation? Because im so close to mu body that it doesn't feel like I have done anything. But it would explain the sudden stop of energy and buzzing and the feeling of my body laying at a different angle.

I guess I just thought it would be more....dramatic? I hear people say they hear loud white noise and other noises and a sinking feeling in the heart and then lose conciousness for a second before waking out of thier body.

Is mine just lifting slightly and going "that's it that's all your getting" :p

Sorry I probably wasnt very coherent in my last message. Id just woken up.

So you think I might have seperated cause this happened to me before and I figured it was me getting to the point of exit and failing right before I got out.

If I get out like this again. Do you suggest I imagine myself floating around the room. Or actively try to sit up?

What happens if my head comes out but the rest of my body is still stuck how do I get free. Ill let you know what happens in tonights practice?

Blog Entries

Actively try to sit up.
    If you get stuck, I suggest you try sponging energy through the stuck limb, and set your attention away from it, and try different exit methods, like extending your free energy hand towards the far corner of the room or something like that, as if you were swimming.

Ok so tonights practice went like this:

I was doing some energy body work, I felt my whole body gently humming after some bouncing and sponging exercises.

After about 2/3 I got that familiar feeling of not being able to open my eyes (thought "I cant be in trance 2 minutes isnt long enough")

After 10 minutes I tried the rope technique. After a few srconds I got full body vibrations, they got more and more intense. I focused on my third eye. Felt a sinking feeling in my chest, my heart felt like it was beating faster and faster and my breathing was getting faster and faster. I felt quite tense. Then my body just gave up. It all faded away.

Gutted but none the less I then tried some stirring on Chakras all responded. Tried the rope once more got a little of the way then it stopped again.

Tried to roll over. The harder I tried the more exit symptoms I think I got. Again it just stopped.

I then thought about sitting up. I really really tried. Again got the same feeligs as the first rope technique but then felt my abs starts to tense and my head raise off the pillow. I could hear the sound of the pillow moving and feel it. But I was moving at a cm a time and I was really putting some effort in.

After that I sank back into it. Then it felt like I could see part of my room. Very blurred. I asked for clarity twice. Nothing, gently opened my eyes. I was awake....

What am I soing wrong. Why cant I get out? Why do I get to this climax...

Blog Entries

You said you tried the rope technique before getting vibrations. This is a no-no. There is an energy body loosening technique done with the rope which is to climb down, not up. But the exit rope technique shouldn't be done before you are getting the sensations- in other words, you're trying too early in the trance.
    When you get that 'familiar' feeling, don't assume you're ready- do energy body loosening exercises until you get the sensations and then try an exit technique. If you get sight (as you did in the end) then try to 'see far away' through the eyelids, not by opening your eyes, and you may get whooshed away.
    So, it looks like
    1-You tried to exit too early, and again,
    2-You opened your eyes when you were having astral sight.

ps. Are you trying every day? Try to come up with a practice every day but an attempt every three or four, to conserve energy.

So I've had a read of the energy body loosening techniques and will give them a go tonight.

Once I feel the full vibrations so I immediately start on the rope tehnique or should I wait to see if the vibrations stay after I stop doig the lossening and then go onto the rope?

Also. I have a free day monday. Do you think its worth getting into trance state and just staying there? See what happens. Like just lay in a trance state for an hour? Is there a chance I could just project?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FraterG View Post
    So I've had a read of the energy body loosening techniques and will give them a go tonight.

Once I feel the full vibrations so I immediately start on the rope tehnique or should I wait to see if the vibrations stay after I stop doig the lossening and then go onto the rope?
    I'll say go into it as soon as you get vibes for now; however, after you acquire some experience you will have to change that to later on. Transitional sensations are slippery, the more experience you get the earlier in the trance they happen, and you have to adjust your routine.

Also. I have a free day monday. Do you think its worth getting into trance state and just staying there? See what happens. Like just lay in a trance state for an hour? Is there a chance I could just project?
    Yes and yes. When you're just practicing, just stay in trance and observe. However, if you feel the movement sensations happen, 'go with the flow', as if you were surfing on water. Not a lot of effort, just 'go with it.'
    Good luck.

So recently I haven't managed to get the vibrations from using energy body loosening, the only way I seem to get them is by using the Rope Technique. Each time the same thing happens, I get close then it all just stops.

The weird thing I have been doing in Trance is using my imagination to try and float my work I would take to work in the car (Because I know it so well) whilst doing this I keep fading into a dream, bring myself back to focus and I get a jolt and a quick rush of vibrations. Is this something I should be working with or is that a sign I was getting distracted, it seemed the closer I got to work the more the dream sequence tried to kick in.

Do you think maybe I need to work on more energy raising for my Chakra's when I work with them they activate but do not stay activated once I stop using body awareness on them. If that makes sense?

Thanks for all your help so far, hopefully soon I will escape.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast