Thread: NDE Study "Peak in Darien" experiences

Blog Entries

NDE Study "Peak in Darien" experiences

http://www.medicine.virginia.edu/cli...Darien-A-H.pdf

Publication exploring NDE experiences in which the experiencer sees dead people that they didn't know were dead.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: NDE Study "Peak in Darien" experiences

Cool, I'm definately looking into this today.

Blog Entries

That was a nice read. Thanks. But seriously, the NDE isn't, really, relevant to me. To me, the survival of consciousness after death is predicated on an entirely different experience which is the lucid dream and OBE's. I've alway felt that during any of these experiences, if my physical body were to be annihilated my experience would go on; I just wouldn't have a body to return to - the cord being cut.
    I know consciousness can exist beyond and away from the body; which begs this question: the brain lights up when it is dreaming but does that activity produce the dream? Perhaps it lights up because the dream stimulates the brain.

All-in-all, I have no doubt of the survival of consciousness after death and I'm 90% satisfied as to why. Still, it's a mystery that will probably never be fully - scientifically - explained.

I dream, therefore I am.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Well said eyeoneblack. While there is good evidence supporting conciousness after death throughout this study, I "feel" like I personally realized this the moment I read the intoduction to Astral Dynamics... which was reaffirmed after stepping onto this forum.
    ^__^

Blog Entries

Darn glad you're here, Hotpod! The members here make my friends around me seem like by comparison. I have no other place I'd rather go for some stimulating conversation. I'll bet you understand what I'm saying.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 30th March 2013 at 02:22 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Glad to be here, with good company!

I'll just be more specific about the passage I referenced above. It was where Robert talked about the mind split, and the etheric body.

NDE and OBE essentially go through the same process of pulling your bodies energy together to be able to leave the body.

It all made sense. Being scared during paralysis, which is essentially because your OBE energy body is within close proximity. All of robert's personal experiences with the astral planes... everything to do with the akashic records (seeing your past, etc...). It all fit in with my spiritual beliefs, and I was extremely relieved when I read the book.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpod
    moment I read the intoduction to Astral Dynamics... which was reaffirmed after stepping onto this forum
    Yes, Astral Dynamics is monumental in this genre of literature. But for a little different take you might try Jurgen Ziewe's Multidimensional Man. Leland's pretty darn good too.
    Reading keeps your mind focused and your subconcious primed for the experiences we seek. :
    - E Hubbard