Thread: Injected with something in the astral plane

Injected with something in the astral plane

Hi Robert

Sorry to ask another question so soon, but would really like your thoughts on this.

Last night I had a very vivid dream that felt very real to me. In this dream I found myself in a hospital setting have some dental procedure done. The doctor who was doing this after trying to distract me from what he was really wanting to do, pulled out a long needle filled with something and proceeded to inject me with it. The "dream" at this point became so real that I could actually feel the injection going into me. It didn't hurt, but whatever was put into me felt so uncomfortable that it made me almost gasp. There was then two more injections in quick succession after that, the one coming from what looked like a silver cylinder, which made an odd noise. The sensation of being injected woke me up and I felt extremely lucid, it was almost as though that was the intention - to wake me up from the dream/ the astral plane. My immediate thought was what the bleep did they just put in me.

This has been playing on my mind because it was so real, and I even felt a bit down today. So I was wondering if being injected with something in the astral can in any way affect you in the physical? I'm not sure if they were trying to heal or harm me in the dream though. Or should I not even worry about this, because it was just a dream?

Re: Injected with something in the astral plane

I would not worry about this.

I think you are right in that this event was designed to make you more lucid. This made the memory stronger so it was easier to remember. This often happens and is the default way of making people conscious of lucid dreaming and OBE...adding a little fear to empower the memories.

robert

Re: Injected with something in the astral plane

Thanks Robert.