Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: factoids factoids.

Re: factoids factoids.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Age. I was skinny until 35.
    CFT,

Hmmm....You're still a fresh young sexy girl, just more for your Woman's shakin...not the least bit unconfidently stirred.

holy-♥♥♥♥-toto-we-sure-as-♥♥♥♥-aint-in-kansas.jpg

Hope You're Feelin/Doin Better CF,

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Age. I was skinny until 35.

Word.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Re: Confusing imagination and fantasy with reality and supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    there's far too thin a line between fantasy and daydreams and construction of actual energetic practice

where the line blurs is where is what lies the absolute danger , to tread it is to learn things that most people simply cannot.

at that point pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that you have put in years of pure hard work dedication and ambition.

most men simply don't make the cut.
    i ran fast along this line for 10 years... i think it was the magic mushrooms bringing me to life. so many lessons and they all went to heaven for my eyes only! now i am trying to reintegrate into society though instead of just running around the funny farm making danger look 'good.'

yeah well spirituality and paranoia go hand in hand.

I try to keep it an even level but it's a struggle.

So I live in a very homophobic environment , being telepathic , I face homophobia and extreme discrimination everyday , for instance I feel judged , it's not that I'm not tough . but that over time the barbs start to hurt , like most of us here on them , the spiritually gifted that makes an extra burden.

Send all your loving support my way.

Re: Confusing imagination and fantasy with reality and supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    With my handful of physical health issues, I can't keep weight on, just last 3 weeks I've lost 8 lbs. It's been a rough 2018 so far ... started Jan. 2nd... even now...nothin but Hospitals, Doctors Appts. , tests , and a coupla coming surgeries...
    Hi Timothy

So sorry to hear your health issues. If it is okay I can try to cleanse your energy body, tell me if there happens improvment

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

So I live in a very homophobic environment , being telepathic , I face homophobia and extreme discrimination everyday , for instance I feel judged , it's not that I'm not tough . but that over time the barbs start to hurt , like most of us here on them , the spiritually gifted that makes an extra burden.

Hi DC

I send LOVE and strength your way.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hello,

I remember us two sharing 'Word' on this topic some 7-8 years ago, you feeling acutely aware of yourself as alienated to within your surround of peers at that time.

Hatreds (isms) in our ever more frightening and dangerous world now forcedly comes out with teeth and claws fully bared. The man-eaten ~> man-eating lions arrogantly all out on full parade.

The dark night hangs, the dawn ever loudening hums, the sun peaks up from over-coming upon our collective horizon, even our faith. Freedom? Not yet in sight, as everything not-freedom strikes out for last bite.

They round about us in re-squaring games that seek to keep us boxed in, Where to run within nowhere to hide, the foxholes scene from on high where nested eyes no longer train.

Our scattered broadly collective Head Ach-ing for Rested place fore/for to lay....

Who Are You?
    https://youtu.be/ZWk4zqmQwVE

To have come as you are, too even still You...come . HuMan

Peace be with you Psionickx/DC/Son...

...Tim
    Last edited by Timothy; 12th February 2018 at 06:09 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

i have been thru that, at the hospital. i dread going back. BUT there is a healing in homophobia... terror at the gates... stay patient.
    picture it this way, one is unconscious fun, next one is conscious ego, next you turn gay OR live as your choice becomes solid... was your "independence" factor sound..? i think you will be alright!
    Last edited by olyris; 13th February 2018 at 10:58 AM. Reason: ie ur not damned if ur not damned and it's as simple as that .

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13