Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: factoids factoids.

Re: factoids factoids.

If you look closely you'll be able to identify it as a "male" flower, lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    Attachment 562
    This flower is called the "Monkey Orchid" (Orchis simia) has got monkeys hanging out of it.
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger400 View Post
    If you look closely you'll be able to identify it as a "male" flower, lol
    Twice hung monkeys.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

finders keepers.

" the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: me and a friend doing the Ouija.

Someone told me that Ouija is best done out side with the natural elements .

Here's me and a friend at it .It was a lot of fun.You can only see my glasses here - the night was late and pitch black.

Compared to regular Ouija , doing Ouija outside in the elements is an experience of it's own (I did the closing and opening ceremonies twice to make sure nothing followed us back home).
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: WestWorld

I think "WestWorld" is very quickly replacing severe cravings for Game of Thrones (GOT is unbeatable) so that means WestWorld is doing a very good job for entertainment .I used to like The Walking Dead , but God same story over and over again , the new season isn't making me wait for it every week like it used to , so now I'm primarily watching it to see how it ends .

"Stranger Things" was a huge breath of fresh air (God it was good to see Wynona Rider) but I binged on season-1 and that was that.I mean can't sit and wait for season-2 to come out.

Okay so the real reason why I like WestWorld is that I'm a Thandie Newton fan.I think Thandie Newton is has an amazing ability to be either extremely villainous or conversely be very heroic (in my mind once I see see an actor/actress as either good or bad , that tinge sticks , but with her it's like she has an amazing ability to "sell" heroism or villainy very successfully , without either version "sticking" to her).

Another thing I like about her is that her looks are a strange (and rare) combination of both being "tough and delicate" at the same time , I've noticed that the standard treatment for strong looking women is to make them androgynous or kind of butch and the gentle looking girls to be overly feminine and gentle , but with Thandie Newton , her looks find a balance of being both strong and gentle at the same time.

WestWorld is definitely worth a watch.

It was very Enthralling, kept my daughter & i keen to watch every new episode xxx

Blog Entries

Re: Part-2 My new ritual - that's working. ( Results)

Attachment 1581

15th November 2015th i engaged in a occult ritual practice , for all the reasons you see listed about.

SUCCESS : the ritual work has worked.

The biggest thing i realized was that these things take time , setting things into motion , letting them be on there way takes time , for these things alter the matrix of reality in ways that take time , because reality is in a flux , i'ts like a lot of keys and locks connecting or opening to newer doors that lead to other places (better ones)

First Final Rotation Concluded.

my shift for my final week.

*pats on back*

(by the way those who read me , read factoids or know me , will spot my name on it [look for it and tell me]) - will make my day.

16177524_1208793965876426_6042852457495744489_o.jpg
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Ritual magic , snippet

Capture.JPG

a skill is to make private space , space , possess it , protect it and let no invader or outsider enter or think of it.

martial ritual protection.

the hairless cat.

If you ever come across one , just please secretly wish "DC , one day one of these shall be yours too"

14-Sphynx-cat.jpg

sphynx-cat-4.jpg

5d6f6b0e215c74da773b6d535a8c4494.jpg

Pink Hairless Sphynx Cat.jpg

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast