Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: factoids factoids.

Blog Entries

Re: factoids factoids.

Good. We need more of those.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

No second bests for me.

Don't settle for the substitute , aim exactly for what you want.

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: No second bests for me.

I'm done in. I'm nothing to anyone. Respect my Self.. yes. Enough to see that my very best repeatedly comes back empty. Even love yearns to be loved.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

How to gain instant good Karma and fortune.

You take the names of people most closest to you and wish for them what you would wish for yourself.It has to come genuinely from within and has to be said as if it's actually taking place , i.e God himself is asking you for 3 wishes , so the certitude they will be granted is absolute.

I do it like this :

"For my mother I wish her all my physical health and well being , may she have all my health"

"For my sister I wish all of my happiness ever to come in my life , my happiness be hers"

"For my brother I wish all of my mental health and all my intellect"

say these as if they will actually happen the minute the words come out of your mouth.Say them in absolute authentic belief.

Try it and see what happens

P.S - I was having a hard time understanding what "tithe" or tithing means , (If you have read Cf's manifestation manual) , so I expanded on it and learned it doesn't
    necessarily have to monetary , the point is to give and to give whole-heartedly , this kind of giving needs to be learnt first.
    Last edited by DarkChylde; 30th July 2016 at 03:55 AM. Reason: addendum to Cfs manual

Thank you DC ..I will try it. I'm glad to hear the update too, that was briefly here...

Tim
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Project Ritual

About 10 days or so ago I started project ritual.This project is an exercise to regain control of occult powers and get back into procedure and practice of Ritual Majick and Spell Casting.
    What I have realized lately is that one some days it's impossible to cast magic , one feels depleted or "run out of occult energy".I have accepted the fact , this doesn't mean this is more then I could chew - just that it's humanly impossible to get done.
    What happened was that about 3 days back the ritual got me about 80% of what I needed done , after that I figured the remaining 20% of my wish or desired outcome would fall into place on it's own and sort of lost the enthusiasm.
    Today is the day the day the outcome will be declared.I'm going to practice the ritual and check in later on and report what became of the outcome.

Re: Project Ritual

Seems like the remaining 20% needs elbow grease , have already resumed ritual work on it starting today.

very essential to ritual practice of majick.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast