Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RTZ Black hole

Blog Entries

Re: RTZ Black hole

Intersting, all this, but I do not want to explore a 'black hole'. I don't care what 'body' you're in, it would be the end of you. Actually the black hole's horizen is daunting to say the least. Vis-a-vis the quasar. This is the most energetic and brilliant event in the Universe where plasma to the very nth power is expelled from the center of a galaxy. Wouldn't want to be there!
    We have to remember, that our bodies are conceptions in space-time - we cannot conceive otherwise - and a venture into a black hole would annihilate the conceiver. No return.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

so i have a qstn , what would happen to the body of a person after he/she projects into a black hole?

lapse into coma they cant rouse out of ?

Blog Entries

Nothing would happen. Your 'essence' doesn't project, a reflection of you is projected out, and your conscious awareness is in complete contact with its information gathering characteristic. If the projected body is cut off from its etheric body (which is part of the physical body) the informations stops flowing, but the 'essence' being of the person has never gone out.
    Let me put it another way.
    Your mind projects itself into spacetime in what we call a body. The body has many grades of 'being'; from the very small or light or subtle (mental, astral, etheric, physical). This mind-body manifestation (you, manifested in the spacetime continuum) wants to receive information from the subtle aspects of the manifested universe. So your body, or physical manifestation, acts like a holographic projector and radiates out a holographic beam of your etheric or astral or mental body (or the combo). Now, while the mind is projecting these holographic beams of yourself, and the holographic image is interacting in the realm of choice or chance, (which could be rtz, astral, or mental) and while it's being transmitted, it's feeding back information to the mind that is projecting the hologram. So the mind is receiving and cataloguing all the information that its receiving. So let's say that something 'over there' happens and the hologram is cut off from the projector. Then the hologram information would stop feeding back to the projector, and the projector would stop receiving from the projected body, and the projected body would probably either stop being 'a' body (I imagine for example, in the case of a hologram, the photons would scatter and that would be that)- the original projector may lose a little energy (but not so much, after all, how much energy can it take to produce a projection?) but not enough to make a difference.
    Or, put differently, prob. the projector might wake up, and not remember much, if anything.
    Just my opinion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

so that means as such the connection b/w the mind/the holographic projector and the holograhpic beam/energy-bodies is never really severed? if so does that in turn mean the projection/exteriorization and return/interiorization of the energy bodies are the minds way of classifying the different stages of projection?

Blog Entries

CFT? I really do like your angle. A holographic universe. I lean thata-way myself. But sometimes I fall back on the Kabbalah, which limits our experience to Tiphareth - the Son/Sun. While we can imagine the conciousness over-reaching that limitation, in fact, it is only our imagination. When authors claim to experience their mental bodies, it is but the imagination that does so. The Kabbalah simply says otherwise - we cannot venture, as carnated beings, except in our imagination, any reality beyond this sephirah. At this point we must leave the objective and attempt to invision the subjective nature of 'reality'.
    I don't think this amounts to an argument of any sort - it's just a tantalizing puzzle.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    so that means as such the connection b/w the mind/the holographic projector and the holograhpic beam/energy-bodies is never really severed? if so does that in turn mean the projection/exteriorization and return/interiorization of the energy bodies are the minds way of classifying the different stages of projection?
    Sounds right, I suppose. Inasmuch as being able to 'sever' light, or a light-like component, I think.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    CFT? I really do like your angle. A holographic universe. I lean thata-way myself. But sometimes I fall back on the Kabbalah, which limits our experience to Tiphareth - the Son/Sun. While we can imagine the conciousness over-reaching that limitation, in fact, it is only our imagination. When authors claim to experience their mental bodies, it is but the imagination that does so. The Kabbalah simply says otherwise - we cannot venture, as carnated beings, except in our imagination, any reality beyond this sephirah. At this point we must leave the objective and attempt to invision the subjective nature of 'reality'.
    I don't think this amounts to an argument of any sort - it's just a tantalizing puzzle.
    That's why I only spoke of astral-mental bodies, and left the rest of them (buddhic, etc.) out of the conversation. If you ask me, 'regular life/physical' is also heavily ideated by the mind, almost as much (or in a slower way) than the other 'bodies'. All of it is our imagination, just at different speeds and with slightly different rules.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFT
    That's why I only spoke of astral-mental bodies, and left the rest of them (buddhic, etc.) out of the conversation. If you ask me, 'regular life/physical' is also heavily ideated by the mind, almost as much (or in a slower way) than the other 'bodies'. All of it is our imagination, just at different speeds and with slightly different rules.
    Well, we are, in fact on the same page. I think?
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Yep.

I haven't ventured much into the higher astral (at least not consciously). This may be something the more practiced projectors have experienced. I'd like to hope that the concept or perception of travel, from a to b, to perceive a piece of information would not be necessary (at some higher state). I hope I can explain this in a way that doesn't come off as incomprehensible.

That all information would exist at a single point (leaving time out of the equation). I suppose the capacity would then rest with the person, in that the person might able to perceive info as individual bits, or all at once. That travel is only a method of a lower order to receive bits of information in a format understandable and suitable to the capacity of the individual. I hope this doesn't come off as complete drivel. Feel free to poke holes in it.