Thread: How far have you tried to travel in the Astral where did you end up?

How far have you tried to travel in the Astral where did you end up?

Hello all,

I'm curious of other peoples experiences in the subject above if your willing to share perhaps we both
    can find answers from other sides of the coin.

I'm compelled like a misson to see where this all leads see what truth is out there what it all means..lots of questions but few answers.

I thought good place to start might be at the end of the rim so to speak so I have been trying to travel as far as I can and see what I might meet there with answers flying straight up once in OBE mode.

Incident 1

Stopped in my tracks..I can hardly move as if caught in a web / glue in space I see my outer self for a moment only.
    Everything goes back and white.. ahead in the distance I see a large head or eye with very little head section around it..looks as if to have a single eye with triangle sections like a tattoo around its single eye.

From what I can perceive this unfamiliar entity seems huge! perhaps like the size of a planet.
    However what is even more amazing is its raw power you could feel it radiating some sort of powerful energy it makes me gasp. I am in total sheer awe this feeling it gives which I have never felt before.

I start to think in my mind what it could be and why its making me feel such in Awe being in its presence.
    What happens next is it notices me and starts to turn towards my direction like a slow moving truck.

Soon as I keep my thoughts quiet it doesn't seem to notice me. I have another thought soon after and this time it seemed to know I'm around and turns and moves towards me.

Silly me gets a little afraid because of this entity's powerful awe / presence it emits which I have never felt and to be honest it looked rather odd so I hail tail it out of there..I should of stayed.

Incident 2

Tried the same experiment this time I was stopped in my tracks by some sort of energy. I couldn't see anything as it was all dark, however heard what I believe to be voices ( high pitch language of sorts)
    What happened next was I got a sort of electric jolt..the second jolt was powerful enough to wake me up and cause my body to jump in bed.

Last time I heard a similar voice it came as a yellow / golden orb above my bed which I removed from my room with my astral hands as I wasn't sure if friend or foe plus couldn't understand its high pitch language.

I look forward to hearing everyones experiences / input perhaps we can make some sense out of these incidents. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Zethor

Blog Entries

Re: How far have you tried to travel in the Astral where did you end up?

I will only participate vaguely, if you don't mind.
    I went through the atmosphere, through the blackness, for as long as I could, until the blackness gave way to a luminous glow. There I was (can't say stopped) and I got in contact with 'someone', and then communicated my thoughts, got an answer, and then came back the same way I'd gone- flew back into space, back into the atmosphere, back to my body. This was a very very long time ago before I knew how to project on purpose.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hello Zether
    Although I don't have many OBEs compared to many people I DO find myself in unfamiliar situations during many out of body adventures ( or misadventures LOL). At any rate I frequently find myself in unfamiliar nonphysical locations while out of body and have no real idea why I am there or what I am supposed to do. Instead of referring to any specific OBE/AP I will instead direct you to my OBE journal to read through at your leisure.

Regards
    Grey

Some of my astral travels include;
    Higher Planes; temples in Shamballah,
    Akashic Records, Hall of Records
    Afterlife Realms; Homes of my paternal grandmother, father, mother et al and lessons there
    Astral Plane;communications meeting up with other projectors
    RTZ; bi location, remote view, shamynism; exorcism, healing, sacred chamber aspect projection/lessons i.e with Higher Self
    Dreamstate; entering a dream of another, or leaving with a guest in your own dreamstate , lessons in the astral during dreams
    Lower Planes;
    Hels; soul rescues, lessons with angels there, viewing the demons within all and lifting one's own vibration, healing others too
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

The "highest" one, so I feel, because it simultaneously was also my clearest one (like a physical experience entirely) was in the Library / School of Homeopathy (department) to where I went to in November 2010. I have now a strong intent to go there again with the help of some of my guides, because I have a very good reason to, this might help it to be achieved (I hope).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Hi:

Just joined.
    The Hindu Void

It was 1963. I was living in a three room furnished apartment near my work. Most of my spare time was spent in studying paranormal phenomena, especially astral projection. For some months now I had been trying to go to the Hindu Void. Somewhere in my studies the void had been mentioned. It was described as a place that was neither light nor dark, warm nor cold. It contained the twelve stars of the Zodiac. If one wanted to travel to any part of the universe it would be necessary to project into the light of the star that represented his or her birth. The light of the star provided the power to travel such vast distances.
    As stated, I had been trying for some months to project there, but without success. I wasn’t giving up, though. No matter how long it took, if this place existed, I was going to experience it!
    On this particular evening it seemed quieter than usual, and peaceful. I stretched out on the bed wearing just my shorts, spread my feet apart so they wouldn’t touch, and moved my arms away from my sides. Then I focused my eyes on a spot on the wall in front of me slightly above eye level. I began to relax my body. My body had become so conditioned over the past couple of years, that I had merely to think once, feet relax, and they began to tingle immediately. By the time I got to the top of my head I was one complete tingle!
    Then, staring at the spot on the wall, I began repeating over and over to myself, "I’m leaving my body. I’m going to the Hindu Void." This usually went on for an hour or more before getting so tired that I’d roll over and go to sleep. It was a simple method, and as good as any but except for a swaying feeling now and then, it didn’t seem to be working.
    The distant traffic noises seemed further away this night for some reason. I had been trying to separate for about twenty minutes. All of a sudden it seemed like all the noise everywhere had stopped. A pin could have been heard dropping in the street. My eyes rolled sideways. I seemed to be falling into darkness. I let it happen. Consciousness vanished.
    A split second...an eternity later...awareness returned.
    I was in a void, conscious, but without form.
    I surveyed my surroundings. It was neither light nor dark, warm nor cold. To my left there were two lines of stars. The top
    line contained seven, the lower line five. The next to the last star on the lower line was sending off beams of light. The others were merely pinpoints of blue. I was puzzled. The one throwing off beams of light was obviously mine. I would have to move into its rays if I wanted to travel to any part of the universe. But, why would the eleventh represent Aquarius? I expected it to be the first. No matter. I was about to think myself into the light of the flashing star, and was actually beginning to lose consciousness, when the realization hit me: I had made it! Startled, I could feel myself withdrawing. Again, consciousness vanished.
    My eyes opened slowly. I couldn’t move. Then a tingling sensation, starting at the bottom of my feet, began moving up my body until I tingled all over. It was like having frozen fingers thaw out, but it didn’t hurt. It was, as a matter of fact, very pleasant.
    A good minute, maybe two, passed before I could move. Then everything returned to normal. I didn’t doubt for a minute that I had reached the void, and I was elated at my success, but the placement of the Aquarian star still confused me. Astrology was not one of my studies.
    The first chance I got the next day I bought a book on astrological signs and, sure enough, Aquarius turned out to be the eleventh star!
    I knew now for a fact that the Hindu Void did exist. I’d try to go back there some day, but until I had more experience I thought it might be better if I confined my out-of-body experiments to trips around mother Earth.

I usually find myself in the real time zone, but there's been many instances where I found myself in what I think where elemental planes, 'planetary' types of planes, and probably mental planes..... that is at least how I make sense of what I was experiencing. Sometimes what I am doing appeares to be exploring the constructs of other's thoughts or psyche's, or individual or group energies. For example, I had an experience that I would describe as going to a 'place' and observing an "adhd" sort of soul group.

There's lots more too. I don't think of astral travel in terms of distance though. Its a lot more Kairos than Chronos.... not linear time and distance in other words.

After you get 'done' with travel in the Astral Planes, one can go WAY further. There are many many other planes. For what seems 'further' (feels like takes more effort and longer to travel), the properties of those planes are even more different than the astral planes are from the Earth plane. Further than that even actualized existence stops and enters realms of concept and potential only.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

9. Re: How far have you tried to travel in the Astral where did you end up?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I will only participate vaguely, if you don't mind.
    I went through the atmosphere, through the blackness, for as long as I could, until the blackness gave way to a luminous glow. There I was (can't say stopped) and I got in contact with 'someone', and then communicated my thoughts, got an answer, and then came back the same way I'd gone- flew back into space, back into the atmosphere, back to my body. This was a very very long time ago before I knew how to project on purpose.
    This has happened to me, aside from the communicating bit, except this is when I started getting my perineum pain. I'm still in the process of learning how to consciously project instead of spontaneously project (which is what happens most the time). I think that's the furthest I've ever went out. However, the light I experienced seemed like a star (as in it was a specific source of light), but also felt like it had immense sentience.

I've also gone down, past the darkness of the ground into inner earth chambers, which is where I've found most of my animal guides.
    “Warriors of light are not perfect.Their beauty lies in accepting this fact and still desiring to grow and to learn.”
    ― Paulo Coehlo

I find this a difficult question because distance as "how far " is ????
    So here goes..
    During the times of OBEs when Experimenting with NEWS and the AstralBody my most exciting event was standing in my bedroom knowing that I was out and doing what Robert had talked of and just headed in a 45 degree direction upwards. Up in grey for a while then I saw what he had described as an entrance to a realm . This had coloured patterns which I entered then saw the grids below and just dived down taking me to people that were not of this planet. This was recorded on this site but it may have been the old site and I'm not sure if these were transferred.
    During that time I would find myself under water amongst giant fish with no fear , or on a boat with unusual sails and people just not taking any notice of me.
    If we can think of ' distance' as higher planes then my personal thoughts on this is that maybe as we progress and evolve we reach higher planes through mental projection which can leave doubt. If the higher the plain the more love then my highest or (furthest ) I've been has been when taken there for a reason by someone in the spirit old.