Hello all,

I'm curious of other peoples experiences in the subject above if your willing to share perhaps we both
can find answers from other sides of the coin.

I'm compelled like a misson to see where this all leads see what truth is out there what it all means..lots of questions but few answers.

I thought good place to start might be at the end of the rim so to speak so I have been trying to travel as far as I can and see what I might meet there with answers flying straight up once in OBE mode.

Incident 1

Stopped in my tracks..I can hardly move as if caught in a web / glue in space I see my outer self for a moment only.
Everything goes back and white.. ahead in the distance I see a large head or eye with very little head section around it..looks as if to have a single eye with triangle sections like a tattoo around its single eye.

From what I can perceive this unfamiliar entity seems huge! perhaps like the size of a planet.
However what is even more amazing is its raw power you could feel it radiating some sort of powerful energy it makes me gasp. I am in total sheer awe this feeling it gives which I have never felt before.

I start to think in my mind what it could be and why its making me feel such in Awe being in its presence.
What happens next is it notices me and starts to turn towards my direction like a slow moving truck.

Soon as I keep my thoughts quiet it doesn't seem to notice me. I have another thought soon after and this time it seemed to know I'm around and turns and moves towards me.

Silly me gets a little afraid because of this entity's powerful awe / presence it emits which I have never felt and to be honest it looked rather odd so I hail tail it out of there..I should of stayed.

Incident 2

Tried the same experiment this time I was stopped in my tracks by some sort of energy. I couldn't see anything as it was all dark, however heard what I believe to be voices ( high pitch language of sorts)
What happened next was I got a sort of electric jolt..the second jolt was powerful enough to wake me up and cause my body to jump in bed.

Last time I heard a similar voice it came as a yellow / golden orb above my bed which I removed from my room with my astral hands as I wasn't sure if friend or foe plus couldn't understand its high pitch language.

I look forward to hearing everyones experiences / input perhaps we can make some sense out of these incidents. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Zethor