Hello again (long time no see)!
I'v been away from this forum for some time now, as my desire to project vanished or at least lowered significantly. I think I longed for some other things in my life, like beeing more healthy and needing to be focused alot in physical reality. It seemed like this was necessary at the time for whatever reasons.
Naturally my dream recall has halted and I can't feel my chakras beeing active anymore. Also it was a really long time since I felt any vibrations or was in a trance state.
But latelly I'v been having the desire to return to my old routines of meditation and energy work etc. The desire is faint and the intent is lacking. It's as if it doesn't feel enough important to me to kep doing it, although my desire is still there in my back, telling me its important. Also I feel like this is something that I need in life, almost as if it holds all the true keys to what makes this life interesting. It feels as if its in my subcounscious and in my core self I will find meaning and substance.

But where does desire come from, and can I stregthen it? How do i find the true desire to make something come true? How do you do it? Does it come automatially for you?
In my life I'v had a hard time finding desire for many things. It's as if desire is not something I naturally have as I find many things not worth wasting my time on.

Regards - Linus