Thread: Desire

Blog Entries

Desire

Hello again (long time no see)!
    I'v been away from this forum for some time now, as my desire to project vanished or at least lowered significantly. I think I longed for some other things in my life, like beeing more healthy and needing to be focused alot in physical reality. It seemed like this was necessary at the time for whatever reasons.
    Naturally my dream recall has halted and I can't feel my chakras beeing active anymore. Also it was a really long time since I felt any vibrations or was in a trance state.
    But latelly I'v been having the desire to return to my old routines of meditation and energy work etc. The desire is faint and the intent is lacking. It's as if it doesn't feel enough important to me to kep doing it, although my desire is still there in my back, telling me its important. Also I feel like this is something that I need in life, almost as if it holds all the true keys to what makes this life interesting. It feels as if its in my subcounscious and in my core self I will find meaning and substance.

But where does desire come from, and can I stregthen it? How do i find the true desire to make something come true? How do you do it? Does it come automatially for you?
    In my life I'v had a hard time finding desire for many things. It's as if desire is not something I naturally have as I find many things not worth wasting my time on.

Regards - Linus

Re: Desire

Hi Bdeye here. I've been in a similar boat myself, but thanks to few people round here, I've been pushing myself again. Projection came very easily for me a few years ago, but life got overly complicated (work, family). Now I try to see what I can solve or can't and move on. It's never easy though.

But where does desire come from, and can I stregthen it? How do i find the true desire to make something come true? How do you do it? Does it come automatially for you?
    Not always, I often have to look very clearly at why I want it, which it seems you're doing as well. Though once I know that it's what I want, I just keep attacking it. We might loose a few battles here and their in our attempts but I won't allow myself to give up while I'm still breathing(maybe after as well).

Over the last year or two I started finding interest in everything around me, which transferred to my interest in projection again. There is so much to see and projection just another way of looking. I think once the motivation is there, to experience as much as you can, you can't help but want to explore as many avenues as possible.

Keep cool.
    Last edited by BDeye; 12th April 2013 at 03:45 PM.

Blog Entries

I recently had a conversation with a friend in which she told me about her recent OBE experience and while we were having the conversation I could feel my desire rising up. It feels as if other peoples interest in things that I also have interest in makes my desire rise. Its as if just meeting other people that share the same interest gets me going.
    I don't understand why this is so.
    Is it the energy beeing exchanged that does it or is it that I need to be updated on the subject, almost as if I need to remember how cool the whole thing is.. either way I think that in this way I get stimulated in a way that makesmy desire rise.

Blog Entries

This is hard for me to articulate- but I think there is a season for everything. Maybe it's just not time yet- but if you are beginning to have the small nagging feeling it's time to start again, I'd say, start to meditate just to see what happens, and see what develops. I'm not a big believer in forcing things, unless your own life is throwing signals at you from various places. There is a *feeling* that comes with the impulse to do something- something akin to the "magical" feeling when synchronicities start and you recognize them. So, I'd say, instead of trying to make yourself want something, I'd say, start paying attention around your life for subtle clues that there's something you're supposed to do. And pay attention to your dreams and hunches.
    Peace,
    C.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

There is definitely a body memory to most things that we do. I enjoy very much watching people take part in something I have experienced myself, although sometimes I can only experience things in a vicarious way. For instance I love watching people experience things for the first time, whether it be there first slice of pizza or the first time they go to the cinema. That first moment as they are faced with all those new sensations, it it's like I'm there feeling those thing for the first time.

With something I've done countless time though, projection being an example, and I here the people talking about there experiences, it does seem to motivate me beyond a mere intention. I start to feel those sensations welling up in me, sensations I've felt so many times, just itching to be felt again.

I hope you get out again and bring back some good stories. I will definitely enjoy a good discussion about the sights and sounds (as soon as I sort out my own exit problems).

Sorry CFT didn't mean to jump over your answer.

Blog Entries

ps. It looks like ST added something while I was writing mine, so it looks like he answered what I was asking before. No probs, the thread is interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I guess there is a time for everything, but I can't help to feel that when i have "lowseason" in my meditation ect. I feel that there is a need to do it and when I don't then I feel guilty.

There is a good time for everything. Just concentrate and you have to do meditation daily. This will help you a lot.