Thread: higher self influencing our relationships with synchronicities?

higher self influencing our relationships with synchronicities?

Does the higher self influence/ or give us hints on who we will meet in our lives and the significance of them?

For example a few years ago when i was in school i remember walking to class and this guy who i had never seen before in my life walked past me, and i couldn't shake the feeling that i had known him from somewhere, or that i will know him one day. Sure enough fast forward 2 years later i started a new job, and a couple months into it i find out that he also started working the same job. I consider him one of my very good friends to this day, but it was so weird that when i first saw him all those years ago i knew that we would become friends.

Another example was one day i went to the local pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions, the cashier that was checking out my purchases gave me a very weird but familiar vibe, again the same type of feeling that i received from my other friend in the first story. And again a couple of months later i started working as a community assistant for kids with developmental disorders, and i went to pick up this one kid from his house. The cashier that checked out my purchases was the brother of the kid i was working with at the time. But we didn't become friends or anything, it was just weird that i had a feeling about this person, like he would play some significance in my life.

have you ever experienced anything like this?

Re: higher self influencing our relationships with synchronicities?

Yes.

What you describe is precognition...although you may get nothing but a vague feeling when this happens. With practice and intent you can train this, your intuition, to a higher level of knowing where it becomes a psychic 'knowing'.

robert