Pretty much what the title of the thread says. In the dream, I realised that I was dreaming, that I was lucid with a dream, except... I wasn't actually lucid. I was dreaming that I was having a lucid dream. Weird, huh?

I know exactly what it means (for me, "lucid in a dream" is symbolic of awareness, of awakening, of realisation of the Self, enlightenment, whatever you want to call it, though I distinctly dislike the word "enlightenment" for a zillion reasons), and I know what the message was, and it was definitely a message (it had the "weight" of what I call a "significant dream"). So I don't really need any insights on that one. I don't even remember the actual content of the dream, other than something about being at the counter at an airport or other travel location (again, symbolic; travel is a pretty obvious metaphor for "going somewhere else").

I just wanted to share because it was weird and fun in that way that my life and experiences tend to be, and I was also curious if anyone else had ever had a similar dream experience.