Thread: A Serious Question

A Serious Question

Hello Robert Bruce,

I have a serious question that is really hurting my spirit. Three years ago I met a woman, who is very attuned with the astral and is very psychically attuned. She spoke telepathically to me and I could hear her voice clear as day and we conversations telepathically over a weekend.

She had come down to Florida by request by my mother--this woman is my mother's friend, and I didn't know she was psychic until she came down here--because I was going through an episode after a bad trip of mushrooms.

I hadn't heard any voice in my head until she came down to see me--when she did, I began having clairaudience and clairvoyance; I could see clouds of smoke coming off of people. She had asked my if I ever had a lucid dream and I said no, I hadn't. That night I had a dream and now, three years later, I continue to dream incessantly.

One problem came up however, and it was that I vocalized that I heard her voice and could see colors. My parents immediately brought my to a psychiatrist's office and I was diagnosed schizophrenia. I grew livid, got very angry, and my mind started going to places it should had gone--thinking of sex with this woman, who is from NYC, and being vocal of these thoughts, talking to her over the phone.

Three years later, I am here, still dreaming, though the dreams are not nearly as endearing as before. My possessions are constantly being stolen from me, in my dreams; I have had a dream of people putting pins in my fingers and cold liquid in my left eye, from which I woke and saw the astral lights phenomena i.e. metallic/black sparks flying from my chest, an entity coming in (?)

But my serious question is this: After so much negativity in life and in dreams, is it possible one's potential can drop immensely? I no longer see clouds of smoke, rarely do I see little blue, red, and gold lights, and many times black dots and streaks.

I know you had had an experience with major negativity; I listened to your recent web-inar on psychic self-defense, when you were healing a boy and an entity entered you. I fear the same, but not as bad, has entered me.

Three years ago, I was experiencing incredibly powerful and positive things; my should being lifted upward. But now, I feel depressed, anxious, pompous almost, as I feel my potential has been damaged.

I dream of you often lol. Advertisements of televisions in my dream lol. Last night, my televisions were stolen in my dreams however..

But my serious question is: Is potential a fixed thing, or is it limitless, as are the astral planes?

Thank you so much for your support.
    You are are true positivity in my life.

Thank you,
    Anders

Re: A Serious Question

It sounds like this woman sparked psychic abilities in you, in much the same way as a ringing tuning fork, when brought close to a silent tuning fork, will start to ring in resonance.

This shows that you have potential for psychic abilities.

But you will have to get yourself to a stable place of mind before you can do anything useful by way of training for and using psychic abilities.

Potential is always variable. There are no fixed futures.

Anyone can change their stars if they believe they can do this.

Belief is the key ingredient. Belief based on personal experience.

My best advice here is for you to focus on your self, on being healthy and sound in all ways. You need a solid place from which to start a new life.

be well, robert