Thread: Certain age for personal consultation?

Blog Entries

Certain age for personal consultation?

Hello Robert. As you can see, I am asking if I need to be a certain age, because I am still considered a minor at 16. I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to get a personal consultation to get some type of jump start. Also wanted to know if after I get that Kundalini program, I may be fit enough to handle it.

Re: Certain age for personal consultation?

Age is no issue, but I would need your parent's permission for this. This is because, once we consult, anything that happens to you over the next couple of years could be blamed on me legally...even if you fail high school exams, get depressed, etc, etc, etc.

I had an issue, years ago, where parents of a 16yo tried to sue me. I had not had any direct contact, but he'd read my books. He pushed himself into a psychotic episode and tried to OBE so hard he made his eyes bleed (not a very relaxed state). This went away because direct involvement was not proven. But I got a lot of nasty letters from his relatives. "How dare you publish this kind of material for public use" "Duty of care" etc, etc.

So, if you can get a parent to email me first, that would help.

robert

Blog Entries

Okay. My parents themselves would never ever let me do that if they heard of that, though I do my practices secretly anyways. On the other hand, my grandmother would be in favor of it but I guess I would need parents. Guess i'll wait the extra two years. My grandmother herself had an obe so she has experience. Her grandparents were mediums and healers so very likely. Lots of things been happening in regular life that it isn't possible to call it the average person's day. If anything, I would love to obe. How does a person's eyes bleed if they are trying to obe?

Everything you need is in my books.

This person made his eyes bleed through excessive eye strain. He was a bit of a nutter methinks.

robert