Thread: Polar Bear

Polar Bear

For the first time in a dream of mine, there's a polar bear in my kitchen. As a pet! Not threatening at all. Peacfully lying there, idling on the kitchen floor, next to our former dog, a deceased collie. Both seem to get along well.

After waking up, I did not know the meaning, first thought it might just tell me to "stay cool"?, then looked up and found this must be the message given to me. I was surprised as it seems pretty clear-cut:

To see a bear in your dream represents independence, strength, death and renewal, and/or resurrection. Bears of symbolic of the cycle of life. You may also be undergoing a period of introspection and thinking. (...) To see a polar bear in your dream signifies a reawakening.
    http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdi...ol&search=bear
    A dream of a polar bear is associated with a psychological or spiritual reawakening, representing the cycle of life and death.
    http://sleepculture.com/bear-dream-i...n-and-meaning/
    However, actually I thought I was already spiritually awakened to some degree. So what is RE-awakening then? Anybody else any ice bears in dreams and found out what they meant to you?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Polar Bear

Very "cool". Never had one. Well, maybe a next stage to be approached. I had to laugh, the first thought that went through my mind (it being in the kitchen), was maybe you left the refrigerator open .

Quote Originally Posted by BDeye View Post
    Very "cool". Never had one. Well, maybe a next stage to be approached. I had to laugh, the first thought that went through my mind (it being in the kitchen), was maybe you left the refrigerator open .
    Now you scared me ... ran into the kitchen ... checked ...
    No, all fine.
    This collector of useless clutter.

The polar bear could be your animal totem--the animal spirit with which you're most in accordance--a spirit guide, if you will. If you were to meditate on it I bet interesting images would easily come to mind. Moreover, I bet you'd even dream of more and more bears... I bet it looked pretty awesome~!

Also, I've heard bears are linked somehow with Native American guides.

hehe,
    AS