I'm doing an energy work course and these days and we are learning how to make merkaaba type vehicles ; a part of the vehicle is to make an energetic construct first and then learning how to connect the pieces and after that directing their movement as a unit.It's working mostly with the crown and other exterior upper chakras.

Before getting on with the course I decided to work on the brow-area/3rd-eye/ajna chakra separately to make sure I have enough energy going to sustain a vehicle.

For the past few days i have exercised my brow center like this :

*Making a cylinder that has its base in between the eyebrows and its upper part at the level where the forehead ends and the scalp starts.I rotate this cylinder both clockwise and anticlockwise

*I make circular movements where i move the energy outward from the eyes and take it back in (like a car wheel turning circularly forward) , I do this both outward and inward (car wheels rotating in reverse)

*I make simple circular movements in the brow center (like taking your finger and turning it round and round on your forehead).Again clockwise and anti-clockwise.

*Sometimes i just go with the flow and let the energy make it's own geometric shapes.Sometimes I make geometric figures and rotate them in different axis like a few movements in Y'-axis a few in Z'-axis and some in X'-axis.

Okay so the problem now is I'm not really noticing any good energy sensation like a prickling sensation , feeling of warmth , feeling of fuzziness or twitching or jerking pulsations in that area.

I've been at it a couple of days but clearly no perceptible or even at least noticeable energy sensations so far.

What does this mean? area is blocked so needs more work ? i need to devote more time in practice? how do i get effective flow going here? what could possibly be the issue here?

This kind of energy work is very tedious and time consuming and without even a hint of success I'm not sure how to keep at it, I'm not sure where to go from here.

Come on AD help a guy lagging behind - need your help to pull through and catch up with the rest of the folks in class.
No big ambitions here I just want to stay abreast with rest of the people when they start making their vehicles , I'll be very disappointed and feel left out if that happens.

Any insight or suggestions would be really* helpful.