Thread: Something Saved My life? (COPY)

Blog Entries

Something Saved My life? (COPY)

I recall a moment in my life where I was standing in my sink. I remember slipping backwards, but as I was falling, everything started to slow down for me. I was floating in mid air and then while I was still floating, my mind went blank and I blacked out for a few minutes. I woke up on the ground, but also when I was floating, I remember seeing myself in 3rd person. I have been wondering all these years, what could have caused this? Was I supposed to not die and something overcame me at that moment?

Blog Entries

Re: Something Saved My life?

I've got more "should have died" or "could have died" episodes in my life than I can recount, more than I'm aware of, probably. I know of at least a dozen, but there are probably more. What does it "mean"? Well, I could ascribe a lot of meaning to it, lots of "my work here is not done" and "some higher power swooped in and saved me" and so forth, but, honestly, I don't know what it means and at this point in my ongoing awakening awareness, I'm not at all convinced that any of that is even true.

And that's just my life. I couldn't possibly guess what it means in YOUR reality.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Interesting. Like an NDE, even a temporary one. Definitely someone was watching over you- in a good way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I thought maybe something was. I remember it so clearly. I think it might have been someone because even over the years, I had been getting sick, some things like pneumonia. I had to have those things where they put a needle into your body and medicine comes in, but they had to poke it into my head. I wonder because usually no one remembers what happens. I think I was somewhere else at that moment.

Re: Something Saved My life? (COPY)

¡Hola, GMAN12!

Si tal evento no hubiera ocurrido, ¿podr♥an tu vida e intereses actuales haber sido diferentes, habiendo orientado tus objetivos personales a otros diferentes de aquellos que conciernen la comunidad de Astraldynamics?

Atentamente...
    Ángel

Blog Entries

Re: Something Saved My life? (COPY)

I don't think it would have changed at all. I thought it had been my first ever near death experience that I could recall ever.