Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Program

Blog Entries

Kundalini Program

I ask this question to the moderators of the forum. Have you seen the Kundalini program or caught a glimpse of it yet? I am so very excited for it, but at the same time, my kundalini has just awakened. Would it be good to raise it now for the first time then later on? I don't want you to tell me how it feels, I want that experience solely to myself to blog about later on.

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini Program

No, I haven't seen it.

My advice on Kundalini is that you shouldn't force it. Seriously. If it's meant to happen, it WILL happen, on its own, with or without your direct intervention. Far better to work on healing and growing BEFORE that happens. Build the canals before you release the water from the dam.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    If it's meant to happen, it WILL happen, on its own, with or without your direct intervention.
    Are you saying that you think people shouldn't work actively and directly on activating/rasining kundalini? It's not something I'm doing at the moment but I have plans to possibly attempt it one day. If what you said were true, is not the new kundalini programme unecessary/unwise?
    Endurance, as everywhere, will be the measure of your success.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamboh View Post
    Are you saying that you think people shouldn't work actively and directly on activating/rasining kundalini?
    I'm saying build the canals before you release the water from the dam.

A great many people have an extraordinarily bad time of it when they have a full on awakening. Robert did. I did. Many have. I can't speak for Robert, but in my case, I had a lot of issues, and a lot of blockages of all sorts, and when the energy hit, it pretty much destroyed the system. I do mean destroyed. It had to be rebuilt. That was a process that took years.

Transformation is never easy, but preparing the way for it before it starts can facilitate the process.

That's all I'm saying.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

IA56 Guest

A great many people have an extraordinarily bad time of it when they have a full on awakening. Robert did. I did. Many have. I can't speak for Robert, but in my case, I had a lot of issues, and a lot of blockages of all sorts, and when the energy hit, it pretty much destroyed the system. I do mean destroyed. It had to be rebuilt. That was a process that took years.

Transformation is never easy, but preparing the way for it before it starts can facilitate the process.

That's all I'm saying.
    Yes, all should know what can happen before they enter a program, there is no-one els to blame but self. But many do as Robert Bruce did tell, try to sue him for telling about these things, all should take responsibillity and not blame the messanger/teacher.

It is not easy to tell so it will be understood, you are doing a very good and great job BW.

Love

Yes this sounds pretty sensible! I presume that Robert has this kind of preliminary training in the programme, and that he considers it safe enough for general release. I have read several older books that warn against any and all kinds of kundalini practice, but from what I've heard RB say about it he seems to advocate direct training to induce/develop it - with lots of safeguards etc, I'm sure. Like I said I am not in a position to actively train for this even I wanted to, however it's something I may approach in the future. Do you have a post/blog where I can read about your kundalini experiences BW?

Blog Entries

I presume that Robert has this kind of preliminary training in the programme, and that he considers it safe enough for general release.
    I'm sure he's got lots of cautions and caveats. He's always been fairly straightforward about the potential dangers. But I haven't seen the program for myself, so I can't say. Maybe ask Robert.

Do you have a post/blog where I can read about your kundalini experiences BW?
    There are dozens of posts around here that I've written on the topic. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm actually pretty tired of writing about it at this point. I mean, I don't mind offering bits of food for thought on the subject, but I'm pretty much over the whole awakening experience now, and have moved on to learning how to function awake. It's not actually as easy as it may sound! (Surprise! You think, "Oh, once I'm awake, it'll be easy to do this or that or the other!" and maybe it will be, once you learn how to navigate and get things done in a completely new environment/worldview/thoughtspace. Honestly, if it's not one thing, it's another...)

EDIT: After going away and thinking about this just a bit, it occurs to me that there are Kundalini movements, risings, etc. which do NOT lead directly to transformation, awakening, etc. It may be this that Robert's program is designed to work with, rather than trying to actually achieve a full-on Kundalini awakening. It does appear that an absolute awakening is quite rare.

but I'm pretty much over the whole awakening experience now, and have moved on to learning how to function awake. It's not actually as easy as it may sound! (Surprise! You think, "Oh, once I'm awake, it'll be easy to do this or that or the other!" and maybe it will be, once you learn how to navigate and get things done in a completely new environment/worldview/thoughtspace. Honestly, if it's not one thing, it's another...
    I'm kinda glad to here this, imagine how boring it would be if the journey ended there.

There are dozens of posts around here that I've written on the topic. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm actually pretty tired of writing about it at this point.
    I kind of sensed that! so though I'd ask if you had put it all down one place, rarther than get you to type a whole load more. I'll search the forums.

You think, "Oh, once I'm awake, it'll be easy to do this or that or the other!" and maybe it will be, once you learn how to navigate and get things done in a completely new environment/worldview/thoughtspace.
    It certainly seems that kundalini is just another beginning - RB has said it's not a do once and you're done thing. I guess it's another one of those "the minute you think you've got it sussed, you're wrong" things!

After going away and thinking about this just a bit, it occurs to me that there are Kundalini movements, risings, etc. which do NOT lead directly to transformation, awakening, etc. It may be this that Robert's program is designed to work with, rather than trying to actually achieve a full-on Kundalini awakening. It does appear that an absolute awakening is quite rare.
    From what I have read and heard from RB on the subject he considers a full 'Serpent of fire - uraeus' event to be extemely rare, but the beginnings of kundalini and related symptoms to be more commonplace. However unless I'm mistaken I think robert's programme IS designed to work towards full kundalini rising, which he sees will create a positive impact on the world.

Blog Entries

I think that over the years, it is getting easier and easier for people to awaken because more people are aware and the vibration is higher. I also think that maybe for the full effect would take many risings as RB said himself. I feel that more people who are awake will be able to awaken others faster than they could 100, 1000, or even a million years ago. I had an awakening, but nothing like a full awakening. I hope to one day have a full kundalini rising within this century.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast