Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini rising

Re: Kundalini rising

I have thought about this with rationality and by having a cooler head prevail.
    It does not matter if what I say is correct , in the know or just generally even very accurate , if it's misconstrued as either disparaging or derogatory and the person on the other end assumes it is with incendiary intent and feels offended , that by itself is enough to issue an apology , so I'd like to extend a genuinely well meant unreserved one.

I even left marked my "complaint" (believe me it was not my intent to go complaining or cribbing - this is neither my thread nor my topic ) with confirmation for immediate deletion if in case (as I accurately suspected) it counts as abrasive to someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    none of this is said incendiary motive , if however it still counts as offensive , deletion is most welcomed by op
    Even after reading this if someone chooses still to be offended than an apology obviously is even more so in order.

Also the other reason why I apologized is that where I come from we are thought to respect our elders and practice proper etiquette in their presence , If I have been remiss in this then it is only befitting I feel contrite .

Lastly this isn't some glib sophistry for damage control so please don't take it as one , otherwise I'd still be playing some sort of an inanely sophomoric "I'm right and you are wrong" game.

If you search on this site you will see that Robert has written a LOT about Kundalini as have others during their personal events. There is a wealth of information on AD regarding Kundalini.
    The rising travels through your body and could actually end up killing me, but bringing me back?
    If the person is infirm or has a spinal or heart condition, death might rarely result. Dire results such as NDE or Death are certainly not associated with the first rising which tends to be mild and may be not be noticable.

Contrary to popular advice online the younger the better. Older is worse when it comes to Kundalini because the spine deteriorates with age, negative emotion and experiences block the energy body. Whereas a young innocent has a healthy clear energy body without infirmities and they can and do have kundalini events without issue.
    I want to know, if any of you have risen kundalini, how did yours go?
    I have. I have had a few issues with kundalini because of my spine. I have had two spine surgeries and I have accelerated spinal deterioration. However, most of the K events I have had have been wondrous and exhilerating.

Kundalini rises as fire energy up the spine on the initial run.Tt is important to note that there will be multiple kundalini events.

In my humble opinion and in my experience, Kundalini is the rushing in to the body of a reciprocal energy much lightning is an opportunistic event occurring when the chargew from earth and atmosphere are conducive to it. When the body leaves the neutral tetrapolar state perhaps for example taking on a highly ascended vibration which is mostly water , than the fire kundalini is created like a ripple or a wave in the ether surrounding that magickian and this is felt moving through the body. The trigger points which will cause kundalini events are numerous . Typically this is the maturation or ripening of a nadi. The entire blueprint or mapping is available at birth but typically a human is born with only 3 nadis. The others are there they are just not filled with light , they are not felt, or seen and they are not functioning. It is like puberty or aging. These will occur in a predictable fashion. So the nadis will develop always in the same order on every human being . How many are developed is more like muscle mass or neural pathways; the more pathworking the more nadis will develop , reach maturation and precipitate kundalini events.

A kundalini event will predictably occur for every nadi which ripens from the perineum up to the heart and from there to the crown. Similarly a bed of nadis will develop from the crown descending to the heart and from there to the perineum. After each of the primary and secondary nadis ascending and descending have had kundalini events then there are minor nadis . There are 14 principle nadis of these 3 are primary and there are innumerable nadis over 72. Each will also have a tetrapolar set of kundalini events. The primary energy of kundalini is fire but water and air kundalini will occur in that order. Fire rise up the front first. Water falls down the back , first.The process is eternal and infinite.

What could you have done to stabilize the effects better?
    Drinking lots of water and sitting in meditative trance and fasting will prolong the event providing visions and heightened abilities such as the abilities to see clairvoyantly better and project better with more control , for the duration of that event. And there will be a portion of this new ability level which is stable and cumulative although at the peak of the Kundalini event the clairient senses were higher than what results at its end.

Physical exercise, fatty fast foods and distracting noisy minds will slow down, impede or halt Kundalini events.

Have any of you had the full effect of a rise?
    Yes. Robert has described some of his Kundalini events, you will find this in his texts and here online at AD. Look up Uraeus , for example.

The most profound K event I ever had was the ingesting of a negative kundalni from a patient I exorcised who was mentally ill and chose to descend. I was instructed to remove the external demons , to heal the internal demons by raising their vibration and to consume the black coal/tar like substance in the front base of the spine. This made me want to retch physically , at first. Then a wondrous thing occurred. I was able to see phenomenally well. I flew home in projection and could not lift my vibration to fly up any further than 50 cm off the ground. I flew on the road home and saw colours around all living beings and deceased beings all inorganic material disappeared from view. I saw through walls and bushland and saw every living thing in far range as red blue and green energy. I saw through homes viewing people in beds and through them more people in other beds and I saw all manner of cats and rats scurrying about the streets If you are interested you might search on my little site the River of Enlightenment . I think I probably posted most of the profound k events here at AD though, unsure. I have been at this decades now and I forget where and what I posted and shared.
    I heard that for the short time, or long time of the rising, you get all the abilities, but they stop and eventually you get them all back through practices or over time.
    Not exactly. All abilities will be affected but these will not occur at a high level if there was no basal level. The abilities that have developed already will be the most affected measurably by Kundalini events and the ones which have never developed will be facilitated but pathworking is necessary to continue and maintain development and skills. To develop any clairient ability requires;
    energy flow
    practice
    meditation
    attunements
    kundalini
    development of energy centres

For example to develop clairvoyance;
    Shen is required. This is a noble fire energy that is cultivated in the head in a tube like subtle energy structure called by Taoist Alchemists; the upper tan tien or th female tan tien. It will be the exact reciprocal energy of the watery energies in the head. Therefore when the water in the head is at a low vibration the fire resulting is of a low vibration , too. The vibration of the fire can be measured by its colour; white is lowest, than orange, than yellow than golden. Golden is what is necessary to have clairvoyance. Then the energy centres of what Robert Bruce calls the brow centre must develop and these are multiple, sophisticated and complex. The new centres grown in a vertical ring around the third eye and then a horizontal ring and on and around the nearby physical eyes, the bridge of the nose, et cetera.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Hello. This is crust800 from the RoE forums. I asked Tom for Attunements and I am starting at Usui Reiki and working my way up to the 3rd eye attunement. Another question. After Usui, it will be Kundalini Reiki. Will it also help with the attunements that they clear out the path for the kundalini energy and would I be able to give Shaktipat directly to people if I know how to do it?

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    If you search on this site you will see that Robert has written a LOT about Kundalini as have others during their personal events. There is a wealth of information on AD regarding Kundalini.

If the person is infirm or has a spinal or heart condition, death might rarely result. Dire results such as NDE or Death are certainly not associated with the first rising which tends to be mild and may be not be noticable.

Contrary to popular advice online the younger the better. Older is worse when it comes to Kundalini because the spine deteriorates with age, negative emotion and experiences block the energy body. Whereas a young innocent has a healthy clear energy body without infirmities and they can and do have kundalini events without issue.
    I have. I have had a few issues with kundalini because of my spine. I have had two spine surgeries and I have accelerated spinal deterioration. However, most of the K events I have had have been wondrous and exhilerating.

Kundalini rises as fire energy up the spine on the initial run.Tt is important to note that there will be multiple kundalini events.

In my humble opinion and in my experience, Kundalini is the rushing in to the body of a reciprocal energy much lightning is an opportunistic event occurring when the chargew from earth and atmosphere are conducive to it. When the body leaves the neutral tetrapolar state perhaps for example taking on a highly ascended vibration which is mostly water , than the fire kundalini is created like a ripple or a wave in the ether surrounding that magickian and this is felt moving through the body. The trigger points which will cause kundalini events are numerous . Typically this is the maturation or ripening of a nadi. The entire blueprint or mapping is available at birth but typically a human is born with only 3 nadis. The others are there they are just not filled with light , they are not felt, or seen and they are not functioning. It is like puberty or aging. These will occur in a predictable fashion. So the nadis will develop always in the same order on every human being . How many are developed is more like muscle mass or neural pathways; the more pathworking the more nadis will develop , reach maturation and precipitate kundalini events.

A kundalini event will predictably occur for every nadi which ripens from the perineum up to the heart and from there to the crown. Similarly a bed of nadis will develop from the crown descending to the heart and from there to the perineum. After each of the primary and secondary nadis ascending and descending have had kundalini events then there are minor nadis . There are 14 principle nadis of these 3 are primary and there are innumerable nadis over 72. Each will also have a tetrapolar set of kundalini events. The primary energy of kundalini is fire but water and air kundalini will occur in that order. Fire rise up the front first. Water falls down the back , first.The process is eternal and infinite.

Drinking lots of water and sitting in meditative trance and fasting will prolong the event providing visions and heightened abilities such as the abilities to see clairvoyantly better and project better with more control , for the duration of that event. And there will be a portion of this new ability level which is stable and cumulative although at the peak of the Kundalini event the clairient senses were higher than what results at its end.

Physical exercise, fatty fast foods and distracting noisy minds will slow down, impede or halt Kundalini events.

Yes. Robert has described some of his Kundalini events, you will find this in his texts and here online at AD. Look up Uraeus , for example.

The most profound K event I ever had was the ingesting of a negative kundalni from a patient I exorcised who was mentally ill and chose to descend. I was instructed to remove the external demons , to heal the internal demons by raising their vibration and to consume the black coal/tar like substance in the front base of the spine. This made me want to retch physically , at first. Then a wondrous thing occurred. I was able to see phenomenally well. I flew home in projection and could not lift my vibration to fly up any further than 50 cm off the ground. I flew on the road home and saw colours around all living beings and deceased beings all inorganic material disappeared from view. I saw through walls and bushland and saw every living thing in far range as red blue and green energy. I saw through homes viewing people in beds and through them more people in other beds and I saw all manner of cats and rats scurrying about the streets If you are interested you might search on my little site the River of Enlightenment . I think I probably posted most of the profound k events here at AD though, unsure. I have been at this decades now and I forget where and what I posted and shared.
    Not exactly. All abilities will be affected but these will not occur at a high level if there was no basal level. The abilities that have developed already will be the most affected measurably by Kundalini events and the ones which have never developed will be facilitated but pathworking is necessary to continue and maintain development and skills. To develop any clairient ability requires;
    energy flow
    practice
    meditation
    attunements
    kundalini
    development of energy centres

For example to develop clairvoyance;
    Shen is required. This is a noble fire energy that is cultivated in the head in a tube like subtle energy structure called by Taoist Alchemists; the upper tan tien or th female tan tien. It will be the exact reciprocal energy of the watery energies in the head. Therefore when the water in the head is at a low vibration the fire resulting is of a low vibration , too. The vibration of the fire can be measured by its colour; white is lowest, than orange, than yellow than golden. Golden is what is necessary to have clairvoyance. Then the energy centres of what Robert Bruce calls the brow centre must develop and these are multiple, sophisticated and complex. The new centres grown in a vertical ring around the third eye and then a horizontal ring and on and around the nearby physical eyes, the bridge of the nose, et cetera.
    Hi Aunt Clair,

Are nadis the same as chakras??

You write...Physical exercise, fatty fast foods and distracting noisy minds will slow down, impede or halt Kundalini events.

I thought that Physical exercise is nessessary ....I can understand that fatty food and distracting noisy minds will slow down can impede...but that physical exercise is total unbelievable, why?? Please tell me....

Love
    ia

Blog Entries

Nadis are where energy channels cross others, while chakras are 'whirpools' of energy, 'ports' of exchange. So no.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Nadis are where energy channels cross others, while chakras are 'whirpools' of energy, 'ports' of exchange. So no.
    Hi CFT is it like what they call meridians also??

Love
    ia

Gman12;
    Theoretically, the one who has had sufficient attunements with Shaktipat to free and raise their vibration can offer it to others, yes.

IA56;
    No nadis are not chakras. Nadis are channels of energy flow; small thread sized to worm like to finger size to giant serpent sized tubes or rivers of energy flow.

Chakras are spheroid energy centres these may begin as a nebulous cloud and sprout as a blossom from another but will eventually become spheroid.These occur notably on the spine and at every joint.Secondary chakras will erupt between any pair of active chakras, too.

Physical exercise is necessary but during a Kundalini event , it is not. The aspirant should spend as much time in trance as possible to sustain the event and learn in this deeper meditative state from visions, projections and visiting teachers.

IA56 Guest

Thank you Aunt Clair.
    Then maybe meridians are different than nadis?? I get the feeling from your writing that nadis is still different than meridians...okay?? Thant meridians are thinner then a nadis ever can be, because as I feel a meridian is like a golden thread, glowing like gold.
    And nadis is like flowing water, this is the feeling I get from the writings of yours.

Blog Entries

I haven't brought this up, or even thought of it, for many years, but skimming the posts made me think of it again - it's an open question for anybody but I'll hope Aunt Clair finds it and offers some input.

Years ago I was home alone and playing my big Steinway and drifted off into an improvisation. This is not something I could really manage on call, but ever so often I would slip away and play music that could be heard once, because once I was done I could not recall anything of the music I had just produced.

A doctor friend of mine caught me in this once and said something to the effect that she could see in my eyes that I wasn't 'present' in this condition.

So, anyway, I'm playing along, forte, and in this mystic trance when suddenly I was thrown off the bench backwards and laying on the floor. It felt like something like a cattle prod had been struck to the base of my spine; an electric shock that travelled up my spine like a rocket. I came to on the floor, wonderstruck.

Could this have been a Kundalini event? I always marked it up as such, supported also by the many changes going on in my life effecting my then career and marriage and etc.

Just curious.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

eyeoneblack wrote:
    Could this have been a Kundalini event?
    It could have been a seisure. Not having witnessed it I do not have enough information to say but yes you are right it could have been Kundalini and in the absence of any neurological condition, I suspect that is what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Are nadis the same as chakras??
    Here is a more detailed reply regarding the nadis and chakras questions;

Well these are both subtle energy constructs of the human energy body but these are different in that chakras are spheroid or rather like a blossom on a tree
    and nadis are tube like structures running the length of the spine once mature.

Chakras
    are attached with a root to the spine and bob in front of it like a spheroid mass of energy. There are principally 7 spinal chakras on the basal human energy body these will cause others to blossom around the spine which is the Tree of Life and manifest more chakras doubling in this manner around the spine so that the spine becomes 28 chakras in a spiral like the double helix of DNA. And between each pair of nested chakras on the spine will develop a core energy nebula which will in time form a more stable spheroid mass and become a new chakra. Robert has written about the rose coloured chakra infernal to the perineum. There is an aqua coloured chakra which manifests at the throat taking colour from the blue mouth/jaw chakra above and the green heart chakra below it. All of the spinal chakras take the colours of the spectrum split in rainbow hues jewelled toned; violet , indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange, red. Minor chakras occur at every joint and these will cause others to manifest between the joints.

Nadis
    are tube like structures that hold , mature and move energy throughout the human energy body.

The term Nadi means river these are channels of subtle energy tubes which carry energy through the human energy body much like a vascular system of veins and arteries these move through the organs and promote health or block it and irradicate health. There are 3 principle nadis but there are innumerable ones. Some Vedic texts say 72 like the 72 names of Godhead others say 72 000. Vedic texts are the sacred Hindu texts these name 14 of the first nadis to erupt.

We say erupt because they can be seen clairvoyantly wriggling up through the Garden of God/Throne of God like beansprouts but then these become animated and engorged with light from Kundalini and seem like fat little jewel toned worms of four colours; red, blue, yellow and green. Later eruptions are orange and purple nadis. As the nadi matures it is easier to see its pathway and it will have a distinct colour of its own. A nadi is not straight it undulates like tree branches.

For example the 3 principle nadis are ;

Ida is the left pillar of cold wet feminine water or moon energy .It is written in vedic lore that is white but it becomes blue with maturity.

Pingala is the right pillar of hot dry masculine fire or sun energy. It is yellow.

Sushumna is the front middle pillar of earth energy. It is pink to red.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...aKundalini.jpg

There are 14 named nadis the one that completes the Hermetic tetrapolar set comes later;

Gandahari the rear middle pillar of cool dim wind. It is chartreuse green.

These nadis rise from the perineum to the crown to join a supernal garden bed called the Crown of the Goddess. The energy of the upper garden if lunar and feminine. The energy of the throne or lower garden is solar and masculine.

Kundalini is a reciprocal energy that rushes into the body principally up the spine but in later event following the course of the network created by the nadis so once that network is established from the perineum to the crown then Kundalini can fall down the back in sheets of icy water or in gentle akashic silver rains. Later events will include earth and wind kundalini, too.

You write...Physical exercise, fatty fast foods and distracting noisy minds will slow down, impede or halt Kundalini events.

I thought that Physical exercise is nessessary ....I can understand that fatty food and distracting noisy minds will slow down can impede...but that physical exercise is total unbelievable, why?? Please tell me....Loveia[/QUOTE]

All must be in balance. During a Kundalini event meditation and stillness of the mind and body will prolong its beautiful effect. Physical exercise will make the physical body healthy and it is fundamentally a requirement of life but exercise during a Kundalini event will ground the body and reduce visions and halt kundalini events that have begun. When you think of that guru on the hill in the loin cloth do you picture a man lifting weights, running track and swimming? No, we know it is a man sitting in a lotus pose quietly in solitary meditation. Meditation is stillness not activity. The body will thrive with Tai Chi, yoga, pilates these help move energy but there is a time for motion and a time for stillness.

IA56 wrote:
    Then maybe meridians are different than nadis?? I get the feeling from your writing that nadis is still different than meridians...okay??
    Meridians are not something in the vedic texts. That term is used in Ancient Chinese Medicine and Taoist Alchemy. For example;

According to the Taoist School of Internal Alchemy, two of these three treasures, Ch'i and Shen, travel by way of the meridians while Ching moves through the bones. The practice of Tai Chi or Qi Gong is used to develop vital energy or Ch'i because the Taoist understand that body practice is the root of spiritual practice. Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Lok Hup Ba Fa, and other internal martial arts are used by the Taoist much as Yoga, in its many forms, is used by the Hindu. These practices transform the body into an energy pump.
    Spirit Energy or Shen moves through channels known as the "Eight Extra Meridians". Three of these "Eight Extra Meridians" include du mai, which runs along the spine; ren mai, which runs down the front mid line of the body; and chong mai, which runs through the center of the body from the perineum to the
    crown. The seven major chakras are located along the chong mai.
    http://home.comcast.net/~chakra_system/other1.html
    From such examples, it seems to me that meridians are synonymous with nadis.
    because I can clairvoyantly view a channel that flows where the Taoist alchemist describe the tan tiens. I believe that the wicks or tan tiens are the tubes that flow specifically between the stones. Some Hermetic Alchemists use an archaeic term which I like called stones to name the three major energy centres which Robert Bruce calls energy storage centres. When mature these manifest a fourth which like Gandahari is the wind and like Gandahari it completes the Hermetic tetrapolar set. The wind or princess is the sought after one the awaited one in the pattern of the four Hermetic energies;
    Supernal HeavenStone green magnetic positive female wind energy
    Head MoonStone blue magnetic negative female water energy
    Chest SunStone yellow electric positive male fire energy
    Belly EarthStone red electric negative male earth energy

Now the meridians that connect the EarthStone to the SunStone looks clairvoyantly just like a nadi and feels just like one so I can assume that the meridian is a nadi. Within the meridians that connect the stones energy builds up lining it in nested coloured layers like an inner tube within the channel. Certain meridians are called tan tiens meaning wicks because they have a known pattern of building up noble energies from basal ones. For example the Taoists posit that the Hara Line is the conduit from the belly to the heart and that this pathway cultivates Jing also called Ching. I agree where I disagree is in the colour and Hermetic attribute of this energy.

Each stone has a tan tien or wick meridian that connects it to the other stones on the linear path defined by the spine. The Taoists call the energy cultivated in that wick meridian a treasure;

HeavenStone green air reciprocal treasure earth ruby red XIE
    MoonStone blue water reciprocal treasure fire golden yellow SHEN
    SunStone yellow fire reciprocal treasure water blue sapphire CHI
    EarthStone red earth reciprocal treasure air green emerald CHING

the basal energies are pale pastel colours;
    salmon red, pale yellow, platinum blue , chartreuse green
    the noble energies are like precious jewels;
    ruby red, golden yellow, sapphire blue, emerald green and silver akasha

The meridians are in my opinion another name for nadis. I think though that we must percieve the energies and the subtle energy structures clairiently to confirm and expound upon the ancient understandings which are not always exacting and can be highly subjective. It is when we see the pattern replicated universally in many humans that we can confirm the predictable pattern of development of the human energy body.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast