I was going for a spongebob version of mermaid man saying evil because it is hilarious. Anyways, I have been talking to some relatives about another relative of mine who seems very very nice. She would hang out with another relative who I despised for no reason at all, yet she also despised me for the same reason. We never ever knew why it was. Maybe a past life because the moment I saw her, it was horrible. Anyways she is one of the people I already knew that was pretty bad. Another cousin who should not be named either was an extremely nice person, yet she did not seem that vibrant. She was popular in school and everyone liked her. We thought she was the nicest ever, yet I figured out from another relative that she uses that to manipulate people to get her way. So very strange was when I would think back and she would do the same to me! To think I actually liked her! She seemed so innocent, yet in her own home, she would do that to her sisters when they told on her. The mother would not listen to the sister and the person that told on her would get in trouble. I think this is true evil. To think she has been doing this all this time and no one really noticed. I want to know your thoughts on this and if you are confused, ill try to make it clearer unless you're clairvoyant then I can't make it any clearer than this (bad pun). Also if you have any experiences with people like this one. I should warn her one day should she change her ways because she is like a person that is too good to be true.