Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Learning from different entities

Learning from different entities

Hello everyone,

There has been a darker presence in my dreams recently and I called him forward this morning, in a dream. I feel he may be able to teach me something and he is demonic in nature. He is powerful and large when he stands behind me. The only thing is, is learning and reciprocating with demonic entities bad karma? Are there adverse negative outcomes i.e. higher presences in dreams?

I have yet to ask him if he can help me perhaps gain power over other negativity, which, I think, would be a reason to work with him--to master negativity i.e. disseminate it and for all intensive purposes work with it. Idk if this is bad. But it seems there is so much negativity in the world, one may benefit from working with it.

I understand this is a leftist sort of thinking and I do consider myself a leftist actually, by analyzation of past dreams, which again, isn't inherently bad or evil.

One thing that does stand out in the dream though is, his heart grew a mouth and said, to his own higher self, "But what evil has he done?" i.e. why should I help me. I'm not one for evil, but I do believe in the balance of left and right.

Will my working with him prevent any workings with other higher beings later on in life??

What do you guys think? Should I work with him or should I remain abstinent and continue being messed with?

IA56 Guest

Re: Learning from different entities

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda909 View Post
    Hello everyone,

There has been a darker presence in my dreams recently and I called him forward this morning, in a dream. I feel he may be able to teach me something and he is demonic in nature. He is powerful and large when he stands behind me. The only thing is, is learning and reciprocating with demonic entities bad karma? Are there adverse negative outcomes i.e. higher presences in dreams?

I have yet to ask him if he can help me perhaps gain power over other negativity, which, I think, would be a reason to work with him--to master negativity i.e. disseminate it and for all intensive purposes work with it. Idk if this is bad. But it seems there is so much negativity in the world, one may benefit from working with it.

I understand this is a leftist sort of thinking and I do consider myself a leftist actually, by analyzation of past dreams, which again, isn't inherently bad or evil.

One thing that does stand out in the dream though is, his heart grew a mouth and said, to his own higher self, "But what evil has he done?" i.e. why should I help me. I'm not one for evil, but I do believe in the balance of left and right.

Will my working with him prevent any workings with other higher beings later on in life??

What do you guys think? Should I work with him or should I remain abstinent and continue being messed with?
    I have no answeres to give you, only my point of view and it is much how Jesus did teach and learn by his doings. As he also said...that healthy people do not need a doctor...and if you keep you away from the sick who will help them if you are a doctor??

So I do not know what you mean by left and right orientations, I have only my point ot view and I do not know if it is right or left, but if there is someone needing help and I am passing by I will ask if there is something I can do to help, it is not always I can, but to dare to ask is also much in my world, and not only pass by.

I know that you have to keep your self safe to begin with, many time´s you know it afterward´s and I have bean in many dangerous situations when not bean able to know how dangerous it is to begin with. You can save someone´s life if you only for a sec do disturbe someone´s doing´s to take the focus from like if someone is screaming in a appartament, run to ring on the door bell and run away to stop and then call polis for instance...

In dream´s you should ask as many questions so you can judge the situations in right way, it seam´s you are very aware in your dream´s and that is good.

As I said I have not any answere to give you, only more questions, sorry.

Love
    ia

Ia, thank you for your response. You are correct in many things you have said. It is good to help and it is good to ask lots and lots of questions. Hopefully, in future dreams I will get more info from this entity.

As per left vs. right, it's sort of a concept that divides philosophies on how to reach enlightenment. Right is the path of servitude, help and you will be helped, in theory. And left is the path of knowledge: help yourself and you will be helped, in theory. Again, some people consider left as bad or selfish, but one, when following the left path can do anything, that is anything, that makes them feel happy, whether it is coveting with a woman or a man, or all out servitude. One does, on the left, what makes them happy, regardless. That can easily be servitude as well as selfishness or greed. Of course, one must remember, like attracts like. If you're nasty, you will attract nasty people. But that seems to be flawed in some cases, as I have not done many "bad" things in life, but still have attracted something dark.

Here is a good excerpt from a book describing right vs. left.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...umber/15227975

-Anders

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda909 View Post
    Ia, thank you for your response. You are correct in many things you have said. It is good to help and it is good to ask lots and lots of questions. Hopefully, in future dreams I will get more info from this entity.

As per left vs. right, it's sort of a concept that divides philosophies on how to reach enlightenment. Right is the path of servitude, help and you will be helped, in theory. And left is the path of knowledge: help yourself and you will be helped, in theory. Again, some people consider left as bad or selfish, but one, when following the left path can do anything, that is anything, that makes them feel happy, whether it is coveting with a woman or a man, or all out servitude. One does, on the left, what makes them happy, regardless. That can easily be servitude as well as selfishness or greed. Of course, one must remember, like attracts like. If you're nasty, you will attract nasty people. But that seems to be flawed in some cases, as I have not done many "bad" things in life, but still have attracted something dark.

Here is a good excerpt from a book describing right vs. left.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...umber/15227975

-Anders
    Hi Anders,
    Thank you for the link, I will read it tomorrow.
    And respond.

Love
    ia

IA56 Guest

I have now read the article and I thank you for posting it.

This article did help me to understand the experience I had what I call "divider-line"..when I was going through to "gate" and I was told I was not ready yet...

This writing is giving me the information:

the left-hand path ends not in the absorption or annihilation of individuality in moksha or nirvana but in a perpetuation of that individuality on a more permanent plane of existence. Within Buddhist terminology, the practitioner of the left-hand path aims to attain only to the boddhisattvic state--and to remain there as a deity--"angelic" or "demonic." The final annihilation is resisted.
    I

As I now understand this text is that you have to be sertain what you want...if you are not ready to go up into the see so to speak or to re-intergrate then
    you will stay as a deity-angelic or demonic...this so called re-intergration does not happen against you will so to speak...and you will get all the time you need to get the right info to make your dessissions, I am happy to know this, even if it make´s me live my "hell" over and over again until I am ready to wake up and live in different way and want again to re-inbtergrate with the ONE.

Love
    ia

I am not able to copy the whole text from the article?? so I hope you can read what is missing because it do not allowe it to stay visible???

Last edited by IA56; 7th June 2013 at 06:01 AM.

Nice! Yeah, it's an interesting concept. I suppose there is no right or wrong, it's just what you value, as you've said. Pretty exciting to say the least. Spirit masters, I think, are some of these deities, so their staying here as so isn't bad, like we've established. On the contrary--it's a good thing, and helpful.

-AS

Angels teach for free with love in service to humanity. Demons are parasitic being near them descends the vibration and reduces the immune system and the clairient abilities. Asking them for lessons is foolish. That is like asking the high school dropout to teach you to cram for your Physics exam.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Or the school bully to teach you about forgiveness.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yeahh, I guess that is a stupid idea... I've come to the conclusion I won't do anything with it, other than get rid of it somehow, for that reason... I have had experiences with other good guys... Sry for my silliness. Actually I just had a lucid dream about a guy telling me the demon's wrist watch is were his "balls" are located. lol. some good info, I guess, for the next time he shows himself.

Thanks everybody...

Rereading this though I came to another reflection. There are times when we magickians confront tame and transmute or heal the shadow selves these are ;
    lower self, guardian demon, et cetera. These can be seen as menacing dark shadow beings that are around us in dreams silently . If this being seems to be a part of you standing there waiting for a reaction not communicating anything then it is probably time to face it. If on the other hand it makes your skin crawl or burn and makes you feel anxious or fearful than it is time to get help to banish and get rid of it.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~