Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Having trouble to establish the new entered astral world

1. Having trouble to establish the new entered astral world

Hi there,

im a new astral projector. I just started 2 weeks ago. And I had my experience in the first night i had my astral projection class.

Afterwards, I had 4-5 times experiences. But it getting shorter and shorter. From a few minutes to less tan a minutes. This afternoon I was practice again but fall to asleep. I dreamt that i was talking to a strange shop lady that my astral experience. During the talking, i suddenly feel the sensation of my soul and body doing the separation, and i was so excited and i told her" hey hey, im in my dream , this is dream" then i bounced back to my physical body very depressing.

How can I successfully separate my body ? It is just getting harder and harder.

Crystal

Blog Entries

Re: Having trouble to establish the new entered astral world

It sounds like you were successful. Robert always recommends keeping the first projections short to avoid the subconscious stepping in and taking control of the projection. And if you felt separation sensations it probably means that you were getting feedback from your real time double as it separated from your physical body in your dream body. So you did project, you just were asleep and dreaming when you did, so did not have total control.
    If you want to make experiences last longer, I suggest that you practice every day but don't try to project every day.
    Do energy work, it'll help with the buildup of energy to separate, and will give you better energy body control when you do.
    Keep the projections short on purpose. Decide when it ends and go back to your body on purpose. That way you will stay in control and your subconscious won't time to 'fantasize' into the projection.
    Good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Having trouble to establish the new entered astral world

Thanks for your response. What do u mean by energy work?

4. Re: Having trouble to establish the new entered astral world

My subconscious jst start deceiving me these days. Used be able to wake up from my dream when i flying or things doesnt makes sense from my normal room setting. But since i start to practice my astral travel, things all start making logical in my dream. For example, ths morning i dreamt my friend had some crystal stone grow in his feet, he said very painful, i told him dont worry let me check internet. And I found te answer. ( isnt tat suppose u cant see your screen clearly in your dream? ) and i used be able to fly almst every single night since i was a kid, but since i start practice astrl travel , so i use it as a hint tat im in my dream, after a few times woke up from flying dream becomes lucide,i hardly dream that I flying now.

Last time when i do astral travel, i went to visit my mum, i can hear her but cant see her, a bit blind .

I think my astral travel ability is getting worse??? I practice 3-5 times everyday. Really want to master it soon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crystalscholar View Post
    Thanks for your response. What do u mean by energy work?
    Yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, or NEW. NEW is this:
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/con...ew-energy-ways

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crystalscholar View Post
    My subconscious jst start deceiving me these days. Used be able to wake up from my dream when i flying or things doesnt makes sense from my normal room setting. But since i start to practice my astral travel, things all start making logical in my dream. For example, ths morning i dreamt my friend had some crystal stone grow in his feet, he said very painful, i told him dont worry let me check internet. And I found te answer. ( isnt tat suppose u cant see your screen clearly in your dream? ) and i used be able to fly almst every single night since i was a kid, but since i start practice astrl travel , so i use it as a hint tat im in my dream, after a few times woke up from flying dream becomes lucide,i hardly dream that I flying now.

Last time when i do astral travel, i went to visit my mum, i can hear her but cant see her, a bit blind .

I think my astral travel ability is getting worse??? I practice 3-5 times everyday. Really want to master it soon.
    This is a normal development of any consciousness training. Once your AP or LD acquires a feeling of 'reality', your definition of reality changes and it becomes tougher to classify dreaming as 'unreal' (especially when you begin to have precognitive or shared dreams, or even recurring dreams.) The 'unreality' of the situation may have to do with the idea that instead of going to the real time zone (which would be what seems to be the material plane) you are going to the astral plane, which is like a dream, in that it's more fantastic- it just is what it is.
    I'm not sure what is going on with you, but if you continue to practice the basics of consciousness exploration, you should sort it all out.
    (The basics being meditation, energy work, dream recall, and reality triggers).

7. Re: Having trouble to establish the new entered astral world

Thanks again for te prompt response. I will try meditate more. When u say consciousness exploration do u mean te 4 thing you listed above? Meditation, energy work, dream record , reality trigger .

What do you mean by reality trigger? I asking myself 10 to 20 times if im in the dream during the day. I also set up alarm from 9 am to 9 pm each hour to pull my finger fr reality chech, bu have not even once dreamt in my dream that im pulling my fingers. What is other reality trigger you suggest me to try? It is 3:43 am in my side. I will g back o sleep again and tr o so my astral travel. Wish me success ths time.

Btw, do you guys do astral travel meeting in astral realm? It mst be cool to do so.

cheers,

Crystal

8. Re: Having trouble to establish the new entered astral world

If i stop eating meat, will it help?

Blog Entries

I don't see why. The astral is not a 'prize' you get for doing something noble- it's a plane of existence or a focus of consciousness that is accessible if you can maintain the liminal state long enough to experience it without falling asleep and forgetting about it. Yes, it has been said that eating a high-protein meal right before projecting is not good, not because there's something inherently 'wrong' about it, but because if your body is busy digesting a heavy meal while you're trying to project it will divert energy to the purpose of digestion instead of separation.
    I was a vegetarian for three years, and the day I had one big greasy burger was one of the most spectacular projections I had had.
    If you believe that eating meat is 'wrong' and feel guilty about it, then your subconscious may thwart your attempts, but it's because of a belief you may have about it, not about the act itself.

10. Re: Having trouble to establish the new entered astral world

Thanks CFT. I really want o master it, it was such a cool experience. Is that possible do astral projection at whenever and wherever u want?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast