I feel that we all hold our own belief or thoughts on ' what ANGELS are. '
We can call someone an Angel because they have done a wonderful service that we consider over and above normal in the physical world.
Maybe an Angel is considered by authors a spirit who has ascended so far in the other side that they eminate pure love.
Maybe an Angel is from a higher dimension and not evolving from this physical planet. ( I think the word Alien at this stage of thinking should be eliminated when we can consider how small earth is to what is out there. )
Then with respect to the religious followers we have their belief on Angels.
An angel has wings. An angel doesn't have wings. We perceive differently.
Robert has written of seeing Angels when visiting friends during a reunion when he saw and held his son in the spirit world.
He said they were serene. He has described as having wings some not.
Maybe the word Angel is very misleading because we all have our own idea as to what an Angel is due to what we have read and what title has been given to them.
At the end of Jurgen ZIewe's book he concludes that we can create our own entities by thought.
Could it be that by just focusing on the thought of bringing a particular angel in your meditation to help you , that you have created this angel to appear and to interact with you as you wish it to? But that it is just a creation of thought.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not get me wrong and be offended anyone who works with Angels. I am just trying to get a grip of physical reality, spiritual reality and the power of the mind.
I used to attend a psychic development course. The leader announced one evening that she wasn't going to communicate with spirit anymore only Angels. ( she is a lovely person though) Her prices raised.
Attended a week-end retreat and attended a class on Angels. When I had a 1-1 with her I mentioned about my OBE s I felt her discomfort at lack of knowledge on what to say. Surly if a pure angelic being from the non physical world works with you on a permanent basis you would be able to converse with the likes of me???