Thread: Babies and Abortion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Babies and Abortion

I know the word Abortion itself was a word that already caught you off guard and led you to this thread.

Anyways I would like to discuss a theory.

Since we are spirits ourselves, could we have already aborted before we are born or I will also assume we weren't even in the bodies yet when they asked for the abortion. Would that mean a person who was going to enter that body will have to start up a new plan on their life and write another script or they just thought it wasn't time yet? I also read in another post awhile back that since the spirit is not used to the body anyways and isn't comfortable or some other reason, they could just leave the body. Would another spirit be able to take over the fetus?

Blog Entries

Re: Babies and Abortion

There are many takes on this theory- some say the spirit chooses the vessel, some say they don't even enter the body until it's a few months old. Everyone has an opinion on this, but in my experience, my son visited me around two years before he was born (or even conceived) and let me know he was coming.
    I think in the world of spirit time and circumstance is meaningless 'plans' are something we terrestrials do in spacetime, but spirits have a different perspective. I don't know what it is, but there are various reports of people saying they were stillborn and then went into the next baby- all kinds of stuff like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    my son visited me around two years before he was born (or even conceived) and let me know he was coming.
    I had a similar experience with one of my children. I had dreams of giving birth to a beautiful but disabled child for years prior to her conception, and the moment she was conceived, I absolutely knew I was pregnant (which is odd, because that's never happened with any other pregnancy, and I have had several). We had a tremendous connection in the womb, and when I went into labour, I knew it was the real thing because she told me, "I'm coming now". And she did (three weeks early and breech, i.e., bottom first). And she is disabled.

It can be argued that she was a discrete, individualised "soul" in waiting to be born. It may also be seen from other points of view, such as my own innate precognitive and empathetic tendencies giving me glimpses of "the future" (which doesn't really exist, any more than "the past" does, but that's another discussion entirely).

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think in the world of spirit time and circumstance is meaningless 'plans' are something we terrestrials do in spacetime
    Yes. That.

I don't claim to have any knowledge of the specifics of conception, birth, etc. (other than the obvious biological facts, I mean, I do know where babies come from on that level ), and, frankly, I don't think anyone else really knows, either. All you can really do is go on your own perceptions, interpretations, and experiences. And, really, the bottom line is that this knowledge (if it can even be called that) is not necessary in terms of... well, anything, really. No knowledge is, and the realisation of that, the point where you know that you don't know and that you don't NEED to know, is a big step in spiritual evolution.

I got a bit off track there, sorry. It's just where my inspiration led. Disregard as desired.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

My take revolves around our notion of God, so we have to take one step back up the chain first.

I personally believe in One, Omniscient God, experiencing literally everything that can be experienced, otherwise said God could not be considered omniscient, right?

Without taking this down a huge road about reincarnation, I believe it can be couched in the idea of spirit forms working out the actual knowledge of God on some level. And while that may offend many (it sort of offends me, after all), it's also critical to couch everything in freewill coupled with our limited, human understanding.

But yeah, Om IS All, in All--All.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Germain12' I have never had any strong ideas on this .My grand son was still born . He was full term. A beautiful baby to look at .I believe my mother took me to meet him once in spirit many years later,but your question is about aborted babies ( foetuses) I'm not sure if the term foetus is used at an earlier stage of pregnancy. Just don't have that knowledge,but a couple of years ago with absolutely no thought in mind about anything regarding this topic I woke up listening to a female voice saying " Unsucessful foetuses are emanated. " I didn't know the meaning of the word so had to google it. ( feel rather ignorant now as I see it a lot) . This seemed to be suggesting they may return to the where they came from.

Blog Entries

I have told my children that when people die they "return to God". It's a simplification, but I think it's appropriate. We've also talked about reincarnation, about the heaven/hell thing, about other ideas regarding life and death and so on. But whatever it is and whatever happens (even if it's "nothing, you just die"), it does all return to where it came from, and as far as I'm concerned, that means to "God" (by whatever definition of God you want to use; I don't have an objective, external god-figure any more, but I like the word so I still use it, and I do mean the Divine, so...).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.