Thread: Enochian Vision vs. Ceremonial Magick

Enochian Vision vs. Ceremonial Magick

Hello Robert,

Firstly, thank you in advance for your undoubtedly informative response. My query: After reading your book, Evolution (which is an incredible addition to metaphysical literature and which I finished in a single day), I was roused by the notion of evocation.

You listed two books best for evocation of spirits: Enochian Vision and Ceremonial Magick for Angels and "Demons" respectively. And I was wondering, should I practice one or the other, say Ceremonial Magick, would that have any effect on my abilities to use Enochian Magick? Is there some sort of Angelic code that forbids them to work with those who have evoked "Demons"? And would there be adverse effects on the Enochian side of things?

Something in my gut is telling me that there is and I would love your opinion... Though, my gut has been wrong in that past, heh.

Looking forward greatly to your response,

-Anders

Hello, Robert

An addition to my previous comment: I have decided to pursue Enochian Vision Magick, as opposed to Ceremonial. Would you have any novice tips or recommendations for an aspiring magickan? I seem to have had Angelic dreams before and I'm hoping my practices will further open these channels. I am very excited and hopeful of the coming months.

Yours,
    A--

Likewise, tips for Ceremonial? Lol.

-Regards
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 30th June 2013 at 03:47 PM.