Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can someone see my aura/energy body?

Re: Can someone see my aura/energy body?

Great thread. I'd also like a reading too, if possible! Public or private I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I can't believe I didn't ask for a reading, Frater. Or did I in pm? I honestly don't know.
    Uff, another reading in a row, so, let's do this! .

Financial situation good, work related stuff pretty good, spirituality on the right track, but for some reason there is a lot of sadness and futility in your life, there probably was some confrontation with your friends.

I would also like to ask, even when I know that people usually don't react well on this: But are you pregnant or wanting to have a child? That's all for me, I am really starting to be tired now .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    Uff, another reading in a row, so, let's do this! .

Financial situation good, work related stuff pretty good, spirituality on the right track, but for some reason there is a lot of sadness and futility in your life, there probably was some confrontation with your friends.

I would also like to ask, even when I know that people usually don't react well on this: But are you pregnant or wanting to have a child? That's all for me, I am really starting to be tired now .
    I'll pm you with my answer, and see if you want to take another look. You're right on, BTW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSingular View Post
    Hey Frater Akenu;
    May I get a reading too please? Puclic, or private doesn't matter very much though if you choose to do it for me. But I'll say public as I have to make a selection. Especially a reading about neg status would be very nice(Do I have any negs or not, because I banished one three days ago and I'd like to know if there are more, the one I banished had caused a lot of trouble over several years.)
    Thank you in advance.
    With love,
    TheSingular
    Ok, last reading today, feeling really tired now.

So, your financial future looks pretty good, there are some problems with your friends (that's quite a common topic today I see), your work situation looks great and public acceptance is really great in your case, it seems you love to go your own direction and it really pays off. Still, there is some sadness in your life, probably because of your friendship issues. Maybe your friends don't appreciate your success? Boy, I am tired.

Feel free to give me feedback, I need to know whether I exhausted myself at the point or not .

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I'll pm you with my answer, and see if you want to take another look. You're right on, BTW.
    Ok .

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Ok, last reading today, feeling really tired now.

So, your financial future looks pretty good, there are some problems with your friends (that's quite a common topic today I see), your work situation looks great and public acceptance is really great in your case, it seems you love to go your own direction and it really pays off. Still, there is some sadness in your life, probably because of your friendship issues. Maybe your friends don't appreciate your success? Boy, I am tired.

Feel free to give me feedback, I need to know whether I exhausted myself at the point or not .
    Hello again Frater.Akenu,

First of all, I shall thank you for taking your time and effort to do a reading for me. About my financial future, I can't say anything currently, but it feels like you're right. I value my feeling almost above all else when I evaluate a situation, I generally think about what I know about the situation, and than check my feelings, adding a bit of logic over it and it generally turns out well. This is also the main cause of going my own direction and my beliefs support it very well. I can say I have noticed the public acceptance, so you hit the mark once again. Also these two are absolutely necessary traits for me as I have set a lifetime mission for myself(I also have a feeling that it will go beyond my life) and I'll need these two traits for me to do this.
    About friends though, I don't have any who is interested in topics that I'm interested in, (talking about spirituality) making it
    harder to stick with my current friends. About the sadness, I feel it from time to time, with no apparent reason, hope it will reveal in a short time. And yeah, I have people around me who make me feel they don't appreciate my success, but these are the ones I don't call my friends though. These are the ones that make me nervous when they come near me, and even more so when they start talking to me.

P.S: There really were more problems with my friends when I was a child, and much more sadness in my close past(about 36 to 6 months ago)
    Last edited by TheSingular; 22nd January 2014 at 02:19 PM.
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

Can I also get a reading when you're not too busy?

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Can I also get a reading when you're not too busy?
    Will get to you soon .

Will get to you soon .
    Thanks. Eagerly awaiting your reading :p

I would say your default state is a speed, rapid changes, probably career oriented, because your financial situation seems a success, your every day situation is a bliss, but it seems there were some relationship problems, your home environment seems hostile, there was recently also some argument with a friend or friends, I would say you are scared of a defeat in your matters, but I can see you are very good in keeping up, just keep responsibility for your actions in mind.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast