Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
So, Cal, this is going to be a bit confusing, but bear with me.

You feel irritated by other people trying to talk into your life, your financial situation seems good, it seems you have a good control over your money, work seems to be good as well, you certainly have a good project or idea in your mind, but you are scared of failure. Your friendships seem to be going through cold times now and it also seems that your relationship has rather financial/existential reasons, still, you like being home but generally you are closing yourself from the world, maybe you are also under a lot of stress and feeling depressed a lot.

Elementally your fire element is a lightly out of sync, but earth element is perfectly balanced and distributed. Air element is a bit one sided, which means you have some thinking to do to reorganize your stuff. Water element is also unbalanced. It seems that the fear of failure affects your social life as well.

My hint is to go for whatever project/idea/plan you have and don't be scared of failure as it looks like it will be a great success.

Tell me if this is what you wanted to hear.
You have got 99% of that correct. I didn't really want to hear anything specific, because to be honest I wasn't entirely convinced people would be able to actually see me. I guess I did want to hear something that would ease my fears. I don't quite understand what those elemental imbalances mean.

I do have an idea/plan, to break myself out of this fear cycle I'm stuck in, I'm glad you say it will be a great success, I just hope I can work up the courage to do it.

Thanks for the reading, however, I wanted to know if you could see anything in my aura / energy body related to me physically, the condition of my chakras/energy body and how it effects my physical body.

Thank you though for the reading you did, it has given me more hope of a brighter, freer future.