Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Would Like to start a MAP grp

Well we have a few ppl already interested in making a grp, if your interested you can either post on this thread or you can post over in a thread at the site http://www.astralbb.com/ you will have to register with that sites forums.

Best Wishes,

Tony C.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Spite Guest
    This isn't a bad idea at all, I just restarted the MAP program after going halfway through it and then getting busy. But how do you start a group? I guess just post information on your progress and ask questions?

All I know is that my toes are emitting the greatest feeling I've had in awhile. Its like the happiness and good feeling that comes when being tickled, but minus all the uncontrollable laughter. Its just really pleasent. It started happening recently when I restarted the program and focused on the energy body. I'm hoping that I can make this feeling flow throughout my aura because I've been able to move it to the bottom of my spine, but I can't hold it for long in the leg areas or body areas.

Well its a start.
    Spite

Pilar Guest
    I'm into starting and haven't begun yet. I've begun a couple of times and gotten off-track, so I'll be starting all over again from scratch.

Are you folks interested in starting on a particular day and sticking with it day to day or just staggered depending on where you're at??

Pilar

I just got a new group started up we are on day 6 of Mastering Astral Projection so you wouldnt be that far from us when you started. Do you want to join us. When we talk we Instant Message on AIM and if we dont see each other on AIM then we will send each other an email every 3 days of our progress thru each day. If you want to join us just post here and I will get in touch with you or you can PM me. We are following the 90 day program like it is in the book.

Best Wishes,

Tony C.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

Pilar Guest
    Hi there,

Yes, I'd like to start. I might need some help getting up and running with the AIM as I haven't used it before but I catch onto things quick.

I'm already doing the daily journalling to remember dreams, keywords and such, haven't been doing the NEW energy work, but have all the materials I need--book, bwg, etc.

So--count me in!

Pilar

Spite Guest
    Can I join also? I do daily meditation, but I have trouble staying with the MAP program. This group will help me keep up-to-date as I like having people to share my ideas and experiences with. I've gotten to day 26 then I stopped, I got to day 8 then I fizzled away again...So I can join right with you guys. I'll start day 7 tomorrow and keep a journal.

AIM - Nuzzi x5

Best wishes,
    Spite

Pilar Guest
    Hi Spite

Check the thread titlled "MAP Group" or something like that. I just started it up for us all to use. You are welcome to join! Talk soon!

Pilar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2