Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hip chakras

Re: hip chakras

I almost wrote "I'm looking forward to the next..." - but thank goodness I'm not yet THAT crazy.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

That's something to try. As a long-term migraine sufferer, I'm always looking to stave them off before they begin. My son devised a method when he starts to get them- he "waterboards his nose" (his phraseology) (i.e. uses a netipot) and then puts either Vaporub or muscle cream (the kind with menthol or eucalyptus in it) on his forehead and it helps him. I did it the other day and it actually worked. Maybe I'll try a combo next time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I also have a netipot type thingy - a Westernised version called nasal douche - but mostly now to clear my right ear (yeah, it also works there) when it is a bit stuffed. For more generalised headaches I also use Japanese Mint Oil, it relieves it for a while but only as long as you can feel the cooling effect.

I tried the famous accupressure points other people successfully use, but so far they seem not to work for me too well.

Yeah, CFT, please report back when you tried it and if it worked for you too.

Another one on hip chakras: On the internet search I read from s.o. who says that we also store emotions there, does anyone know about that? I really had a quite emotional release day today (in a negative way). So maybe there's sth to it?
    This collector of useless clutter.