Thread: Future human evolution

Red face Future human evolution

I have been thinking allot lately on my present struggles with spiritual advancement and the struggles of others. It really has given me sleepless nights were i just think about what humanity will eventually achieve and how it parallels to my own efforts.

But ever since you posted saying that "for the mind to develop the brain must also develop, it cannot be otherwise", it got me thinking that basically all the frustrations we have is because of our inability to correctly focus our attention and all of our mind on attaining our goals. Procrastination, weak attention, inability to concentrate, silence our mind..etc...thats basically what stops us, and it seems like a long and difficult road to get to the point were we have control. But i know its all part of the spiritual journey .

I wonder have you ever seen the movie "the lawnmower man" or "the last mimzy". In those movies technology is basically used to train and develop the brain. From virtual reality to toys that develop a persons intelligence, and increase the natural capabilities of the brain to learn and even unlock other dormant areas. I cant help but think that eventually what was displayed in those movies will be a reality.

Just recently there was a new breakthrough in brain mapping, "The 10-year "BigBrain" effort has yielded a 10-trillion-byte atlas of fine-scale cerebral anatomy" which has basically mapped most if not all of the human brain. And not to long ago 300 million dollars was donated to brain research and understanding by a one of the founders of Microsoft. It seems that humanity is headed in the right direction, and eventually once there is enough understanding of the brain, we could be seeing software and technology come out that utilizes this knowledge and helps train a persons brain.

Even now we have hemisync technology, and there is allot of new research into different brain states and even unlocking savant capabilities using magnetic pulses shutdown different sections of the brain.

i personally think that maybe in 100 years or so it may be normal for schools to train children in both meditation and other techniques that have been around for centuries and also to incorporate advanced technology like toys that may monitor children brainwaves and when they focus on the toys they will be able to move them around and do some amazing things (like the starwars force trainer, but extremely more advanced.). That way astral projection and even kundalini awakenings would be pretty much normal to most people.

do you think this is an accurate picture of the future we are heading towards, or will it always be in the hands of individuals like yourself and others in the forum that basically try to teach this to the world with only so few having interest? Have you seen anything like this in your astral travels to the future?

[Mod note: A copy of this post and some discussion from the general forum members is here: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...man-evolution]

Re: Future human evolution

I think this is the inevitable future for humanity.

However, we still have a type 0 civilization.

If I had to take a guess at the maturity level of our planet in general, I'd say we were in the middle of our 'terrible twos'. So we have a long way to go yet.

Until we develop some maturity and stability, mind brain interfaces, which already exist today, are most likely to be used primarily for mind control.

What we need are schools that teach meditation, energy work, healing, OBE, Kundalini.

That could save the world....

peace, robert