Thread: Rapid Physical Hearteat?

1. Red face Rapid Physical Hearteat?

Hi Guys,

I went through energy work/relaxation/chakra work/spine tubes/whole body/ and applied rope technique. At the moment of application without a doubt I knew something was going on. I kept focused. Some hallucinations here and there, I don't think I got so exited ad remained calm(I think). But but but, I believe my physical heart raced up at the moment of the wave of sensations that submerged my body from feet to head in less then 2-5 seconds. The heart pulsation increased drastically. As I knew that it could be simply heart chakra I kept going, but the pulsation went so strong that my eyes balls rolled up and eyes opened involuntarily. I immediately have put my hand on my heat and it did pulsate as if I have just finished a 100m sprint. I performed reality checks and I wasn't out of my body. Knowing that I have little experience with concious exits and I hear from Robert it is heart chakra... But with my story above I wonder what happened?
    and is it normal for physical heart to speed up too? Your help/advise/experience will be highly appreciated guys thanks in advance

Blog Entries

Re: Rapid Physical Hearteat?

One of the telltale signs that the rope method is working is having the feeling of heaviness, hearing loud rattling noises, and feeling like your heart is going a million miles a minute- so fast it seems like a machine. This is because what you are feeling is not your physical heartbeat, but your heart chakra generating the projectable double. If these sensations are so dramatic (sometimes you feel so heavy that your 'etheric arms' feel tired, and it's almost impossible to lift off)- that you end up canceling the exit. This can cause you to tense up so strongly that you do feel like you exerted yourself- which you did, by tensing your muscles.
    This means a few things:
    1-That you didn't do enough physical and mental relaxation. This means more muscle relaxation exercises (as provided in the steps previous to the exit in the Mastering Astral Projection schedule) and more breathwork, also provided in the book.
    2- That you jumped to the exit technique too quick, without doing the energy body loosening exercises.

If the rope tech is too strong and produces too many sensations and you can't work through them, go back to trancework and energy body loosening exercises, and see if you can do a bit of 'focusing' prior to the exit technique, see if it makes it a bit smoother.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Rapid Physical Hearteat?

I take note of the advises and thank you so much! Nevertheless, I believe my physical heart raced up and not the heart chakra. As I have experienced before the heart chakra racing up which was more like a butterfly feeling - this is vein said, my experience is limited. Like I said I have put my hand to feel the heart through the hand an also performed reality checks to be sure. So I did conclude to be in presence of physical heart racing up.

Very right though, the tension was present as well! And I did skip energy body loosing up as I didn't pay attention to it or missed it out in vids/books. Gonna look for it!thanks to point out! Really thanks!

mental/physical - OMG I work on it strongly! My daily life is complete opposite requirement corporate stress kind haha. I have to deal with long lasting muscle knots and corresponding thought patterns! I do work on it as far as my conciouaness allows it! Affirmations, muscle tensing/relaxing etc. moments of release are precious!

but in summary you believe the physical heart didn't race up, and I have no other way to convince me otherwise, as I do see it racing up....hum.... Little confusion for me

Blog Entries

There is a way to find out- you can have someone else measure your pulse before (for reference) and then meditate up until the time where this is happening, and have them check your pulse when you feel the speeding up. After all, there is a condition in which the pulse speeds up when one is very relaxed (I believe this is called 'early beat'). If the other person can reference it, perhaps you should see your doctor. One of the hallmarks of this 'early beat' is that the experiencer feels it when they are reclined, due to their position.
    It never hurts to check these things out, you always want to be safe.

AstralCody Guest

Hey Santu! My very first projections this happened to me. My heart chakra would go so fast I would jolt up and abort the projection because I was terrified. I would check my physical heart and it was about 125bpm. It's because I was terrified/excited. Now I never get the fast heart rate even if my heart chakra is acting up very fast. My physical heart did beat fast but it was because I was excited/scared. I believe it's your fight or flight hormone shooting off. It can't hurt you. I used to get panic attacks daily. Sometimes I have to psych myself out of them... For two years my heart rate everyday would get up to 170bpm.

After seeing countless cardiologists etc it was just anxiety/panic attacks. (I believe my anxiety is caused by spirits around me) I am extremely sensitive to that stuff... because im healthy as a horse.

Just remember if your physical heart does kick up fast it won't hurt you. I did it for 21 years.

Good luck friend.

6. Re: Rapid Physical Hearteat?

Hi Cody and Traveller.
    I thank you both and I feel lucky to be part of this community. Together we can go further

I was pretty lazy in last year for exercise but I have a pretty strong body/spirit. Should be fine... But of course when it comes to altered states of consciousness, the judgement are not the same and even measurements are probably not the same. When I think of it, who can say after I get up I am still measuring in a normal way of course a meter or another person can confirm...

anyway, your experience of many years of heart racing and it's fine Cody sounds cool. Because when I get something exiting in front of me i do have the tendency to jump up with a heart beat and blood flow... So fight or flight or excitement or fear of unknown... I guess it is a good cocktail of it all!

its the "falling into void" sensation that triggers that in me on a deeper level. As I have a memory of me being drunk at a younger age and I had to fight to keep me concious and do not drop into that void by fear of death maybe? Except now it's all in healthy condition and in a deep state of relaxation with whole body buzz, but the deep feeling of observer "falling" into some kind of unknown is probably triggering the heart or body functions in that way.

i read today 2 interesting parameters about it: it could be actually the heart chakra still(unless proven otherwise by a measurement), it could be mind calming down and the heart beat being same but appearing stronger only to the slowed down mind, it can also be the time stretch experienced while still in the body...

interesting right?
    But in any case OBE experienced guys say I was close to the exit and next step would be vibrations and separation. Correct from your experience?-

There is only one way to find out for me haha

Blog Entries

More than likely, the vibrations would have come close to the chakra effects, but there is no rule about that, because they are both transitional effects, and those change w
    ith time and experience.
    BTW, science says that the fear of falling is the only instinctual fear we're born with...so it's not surprising to react to it.

8. Re: Rapid Physical Hearteat?

Hello Traveller

thanks to be here. I feel happy to know that if that was a fear - that it is the fear I was born with to work with. I did feel comfortable. I like to say I am fighter (spiritual fighter) and I like the idea of courage to deal with fear. Inner fight for real! I feel graced to deal with this kind of issues. I could also never get it and never learn from. I will keep you posted guys!

Thanks

amybody else had any other advise always welcome week end is near I gonna experience being more relaxed with more free time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Santu Nightbird View Post
    Hi Guys,

I went through energy work/relaxation/chakra work/spine tubes/whole body/ and applied rope technique. At the moment of application without a doubt I knew something was going on. I kept focused. Some hallucinations here and there, I don't think I got so exited ad remained calm(I think). But but but, I believe my physical heart raced up at the moment of the wave of sensations that submerged my body from feet to head in less then 2-5 seconds. The heart pulsation increased drastically. As I knew that it could be simply heart chakra I kept going, but the pulsation went so strong that my eyes balls rolled up and eyes opened involuntarily. I immediately have put my hand on my heat and it did pulsate as if I have just finished a 100m sprint. I performed reality checks and I wasn't out of my body. Knowing that I have little experience with concious exits and I hear from Robert it is heart chakra... But with my story above I wonder what happened?
    and is it normal for physical heart to speed up too? Your help/advise/experience will be highly appreciated guys thanks in advance
    Hi Santu,

The only thing that comes to mind for me, is that when i started to have heart chakra activations (due to pre-mature kundalini awakening IMO), the energy sensations would come in with huge overwhelming amounts of fear & terror and i believe my physical body would at times be involved in this too with a speeded up heart with fight & flight reactions.

I would often take the pulse in my neck to get a better idea of how much of my symptoms were energetic and how much was my actual physical body's response, doing this would usual help to put me more at ease as my pulse would be usually at least a little slower than the thunder pounding heart / chest sensations i would at times be overwhelmed in.

Also during these types of phases, i would get the heart /chest thuding & pounding sensations when waking from sleep, sometimes the panic, terror & physical type sensations could last many mins. after being 'slamed' back in my body on waking, very, very unpleasant at times.

....it does seem to get easier to 'stay' with these experiences as time goes on, familiarity i think makes a big difference, as does the process of clearing the fear by having the opportunity to be in it xX

Being more relaxed with more free time is exactly where i'm heading, hopefully, least it feels this way at times.... real nice !x
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

10. Re: Rapid Physical Hearteat?

It is always nice to know I am not alone... So how is it now? Did you go through the experience to see what happens? I mean if staying longer in that state... With those pounding sensations what happens? Kundalini? ABE?

one more detail I forgot to tell, there were 2 more points of pulsation synchronized with the heart throbbing. Somewhere above the legs joins, in the stomach area. Symmetrically opposed to each other. Below belly button but also above pelvic area. Those have have been pulsating strongly as well!towards the front yeah...

i am kinda curious so if that comes again I will try to push it further