Hi Robert!

6yrs ago I went trough a trauma with a girl. Since then I am hold down by a strong feeling of fear and sadness. All this started the day after waking up next to her. I can also tell that she was often at the psychiatry care during that time and have cut her self in the thighs.

One time afterwards I spotted a reptilian sitting next to me during meditation. Crystal clear.
I also have some sleep paralysis and strange astral sex episodes. I once fight a man shape shifting to a red demon with a staff during a Lucid dream. The day after I have some relief.

Now when I try to meditate I will always be interrupted by a strong pain in the throat and can not reach the higher trance state. My left hand is also jiggling when closing this phenomena.

After I bought a copy of your book Psychic Defence, that I really like. I came up with some questions:
During "your episode" did you manage to get to the higher trance? or do you recognize this feeling?
And do you have any tips on how to win this "meditation battle"? I want to find out what happens with my "company" while pulling of a real high trance state.

Ok. Thanks for a great job!