Thread: Kundalini rise or Seizure?

Blog Entries

Kundalini rise or Seizure?

Yesterday I was drained very badly and I have no idea how I got drained. I fell asleep at 4 in the afternoon and woke up about 12 hours later when I felt really good. As soon as I started getting up though, I started to shake and then started to lose body movement and such I tried and put as much force to get me out of it. I was finally able to resist. I have no idea what happened. If anyone could clarify for me what it was because it happens every now and then and I have never actually had a seizure in my life as I am also healthy and no head injuries. Nothing.

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini rise or Seizure?

I have no idea what happened to you, but I really think you need to tell this to a doctor, including the part about having had this happen before. There are all kinds of different seizures, ranging from something that just looks like suddenly blanking out to full-on, all-body seizures that can actually be fatal, and everything in between. You don't need to have sustained a head injury to have a seizure, and they can be triggered by practically anything and by nothing. Whatever it is, you should definitely rule out any physical cause before assuming it's spiritual, and you should definitely see your doctor.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

absolutely what she said , total ditto.

Blog Entries

I think it is more spiritual! I just had something else this morning and it felt weird but scary. I went to sleep for about 20 minutes and this happened to me. I was dreaming for a bit then all of a sudden I was half awake and half asleep then this man comes up to me. He looks like an oriental man. He walked up to me while I was in bed and held his hand out to me like he was doing something to my body. He did something and I just dropped and was slowly going unconscious and I was paralyzed but was just able to open my eyes and my body was exactly the way it was in the dream. My mouth open and everything. It seemed like he was just there and then I could still see an afterimage of him. He had to have been physically there with me in the room. I need a reading. I will also go to get a checkup but won't mention things like this or i'd probably go into some mental ward.

Blog Entries

First, I didn't say it wasn't spiritual.

If you don't tell them about the seizure-like activity, they won't know what to screen for. You can certainly omit the spiritual interpretation (I certainly do), but do describe the physical stuff. Maybe there's nothing that a doctor could find or offer help with, which would actually be a good outcome. Once you've ruled out potential physical issues, you can focus on more metaphysical ones.

For what it's worth, I happen to think that all of physical reality (including physical health or lack thereof) is spiritual in origin. I don't draw a line between the physical and the spiritual. However, as much as I am convinced that this is the case, I'm still willing to treat the material from the material, and work on the spiritual side as it comes, because I've found that discovering the spiritual genesis of some phenomenon can take, quite literally, years (or decades, for some things), and it just makes sense to work with the physical symptoms as appropriate. I have, indeed, apparently completely healed from a couple of disorders that were supposedly "incurable" and which would require "lifelong maintenance", so I know it's possible, but until I got to the point that it wasn't a problem, it WAS a problem, and I treated it with appropriate physical remedies.

So that's why I say go to a doctor.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Ok I shall see a doctor and tell the results.

Blog Entries

Please do. what you described sounds like a seizure, and they're not all equal.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Actually, many people experience seizures and from that spiritual encounters. TLE (Temporal Lobe Epilepsy) is one of these disorders that can induce strong spiritual reveries, or vast, vast confusion, likewise. It is said Ezekiel had TLE... Not saying you have TLE, though, definitely not, you would have many more episodes with that, and strong episodes like heavy deja ve and jamais vu (?).

Also, those asian guys, I've had experiences with them. I feel there is a lot of negativity--spirits lingering, lost souls--in the orient, due to the sheer population, and it has affected the spiritually cognizant, making some practitioners darker. Just my opinion. But confidence and fearlessness is the best advice with negs imo.