Thread: Rough Affirmation practice schedule

1. Exclamation Rough Affirmation practice schedule

Robert,

U often tell to manifest small things to start with.

My headphones are not working.Also my laptop screen's got a crack.

Reading from Energy Work 2nd edition about ur fuel gauge experience and miraj's case...i was thinking of using affirmations to repair my headphones 1st and then moving on to the laptop screen without taking them directly taking them to the service centre just to experience the power of affirmations.Wud this be logical to begin with?

Also estimated time i'm giving behind this affirmations:Min 4-5 hrs/day for a month for my headphones.Will it suffice?Or should I go for 8 hrs or the whole day like Mirak's case....in case for hectic workschedules on certain days I wud like to do it not more than 2hrs I guess.

The voice should be commanding and i m going to concentrate on my throat as I do my affirmations.Not necessarily loud but audible enough for me to hear.

Regarding using idle time and not to parrot affirmations...regarding parrot talk does it mean like playing it in the background without no conscious attention to it?Then should we do affirmations only when we find time to focus on them?My concentration doesnt want to stay with the goal for long and soon it turns to parrot talk and my mind starts to wonder elsewhere....so what do I do about it?Will it turn my efforts into ash??

Okay and for the affirmation : "My headphones are working perfectly" should suffice I guess?

Thanks

Astralreek

Re: Rough Affirmation practice schedule

I suggest you use the headphones for practice. A cracked screen would be more difficult because it is so visible.

Parroting is, as you say, like playing a recording. Try to focus, but make use of whatever time and attention you have.

Do the affirmations until you get distracted, and then take a break. If you push yourself too hard you'll find that you'll avoid using them in the future.

Do not tell others what you are doing, as their disbelief will overpower your affirmations.

robert