Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Copy: Length of the Afterlife

Re: Copy: Length of the Afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    .... I wonder, what about pets? I decided that humans may impart an individual soul to a pet that is loved; maybe not so different than the process by which we are granted a soul.
    you may want to take a look at Dolores Cannon's book "Between Death And Life" where exactly this information on animal pets is imparted via regression (and Higher Self channeling) hypnosis, it says that formerly group spirit based entities (not just animals) maybe 'evolve' into single souls by contact with humans who already are evolved single souls (who themselves maybe even have evolved to this state from previously being part of a group soul too)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

@CFTraveler Thanks.

Talking about pets after they've passed on. My mother (before she died) had 6 cats. One of them died, which I didn't know at the time and I went to visit her one evening. I saw a cat sitting on her doorstep and it had distinctive markings. I wasn't familiar with her cats' names, etc. I went in and told Mum that one of her cats was sitting outside waiting to come in. She asked me which cat it was. I told her I didn't know. She asked me to describe the cat. I did. She told me that cat died recently. You could have knocked me over with a feather because the cat looked solid, it looked like it was alive. I had no idea it had passed on.

I had 2 cats in 2007, and one of them was desperately ill with renal failure. The vet put her to sleep. Since then over the years, she's been coming to visit me.

So, with regards to what happens to pets, I don't think anything happens to them as such, I think from previous experience, they seem to be no different from humans with respect to being around us.

But of course, any discussion revolving around the afterlife is largely unproven and are just theories at this point.

Just had another thought about lower astral entities i.e. snakes, flies, spiders, etc. What if they're cluster souls who have yet to raise their vibration enough to incarnate here in the physical world as an insect or animal?
    Last edited by Gemma; 13th July 2013 at 12:28 PM.
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    you may want to take a look at Dolores Cannon's book "Between Death And Life" where exactly this information on animal pets is imparted via regression (and Higher Self channeling) hypnosis, it says that formerly group spirit based entities (not just animals) maybe 'evolve' into single souls by contact with humans who already are evolved single souls (who themselves maybe even have evolved to this state from previously being part of a group soul too)
    Ha, wonderful. I'm not alone in this opinion and gratified to have a citation to back me up.

Thanks
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard