Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Copy: Length of the Afterlife

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Copy: Length of the Afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I found one that is more concise and to the point.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...149#post108149
    Naturally insightful and from the keyboard of experience! I read a long time ago that animals share communal souls so that when one dies it rejoins its communal soul. Then, I wonder, what about pets? I decided that humans may impart an individual soul to a pet that is loved; maybe not so different than the process by which we are granted a soul. That by the love of our Creator we are invested with a soul.

Bruce indicates that animal/human souls may be a product of incarnation in the fetus. (I think I got that right). This reminds me of the idea that people may divulge their incarnations by their appearances. I sat in a mall one day and looked at people. It seemed easy; look, there goes a rodent, there goes a horse, there goes a bird, and so on.

I'll may have to edit this as regards Bruce's animal/human discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by RB
    The motivations for attaching to a particular type of fetus and family are unknown, but likely this involves the higher self, which is a part of the essential spirit/soul of a person.

If a human fetus escapes this (theoretically) they would be born with a more primitive soul, which may come from an evolved animal like a dog or cat, and other animals are possible, too.
    Oh, I caught a typo I thought was hilarious. "Deli Lama". What a cute name for sandwich shop. Googled it. I'm long from the first to think of it.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    .... I wonder, what about pets? I decided that humans may impart an individual soul to a pet that is loved; maybe not so different than the process by which we are granted a soul.
    you may want to take a look at Dolores Cannon's book "Between Death And Life" where exactly this information on animal pets is imparted via regression (and Higher Self channeling) hypnosis, it says that formerly group spirit based entities (not just animals) maybe 'evolve' into single souls by contact with humans who already are evolved single souls (who themselves maybe even have evolved to this state from previously being part of a group soul too)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    you may want to take a look at Dolores Cannon's book "Between Death And Life" where exactly this information on animal pets is imparted via regression (and Higher Self channeling) hypnosis, it says that formerly group spirit based entities (not just animals) maybe 'evolve' into single souls by contact with humans who already are evolved single souls (who themselves maybe even have evolved to this state from previously being part of a group soul too)
    Ha, wonderful. I'm not alone in this opinion and gratified to have a citation to back me up.

Thanks
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard