Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini to the crown

Blog Entries

Kundalini to the crown

Tom from here told me after I had all of the attunements that kundalini is slowly rising and will enter my crown chakra in 6 months from now. This will be the first time it will ever reach that point. He told me that it takes many times before it would permanently be in my crown. If anyone has experience with it in the crown, could I know so I possibly may know what to expect? Again I am open.

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini to the crown

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...y-Robert-Bruce

I would say read the first post, and reread the bottom(the actual article) in which he describes "a type of near death experience...." It may or not apply.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

cold rain

but, this reminds me of a poem

" 'Voui tu che tu mostr'io
    Presto che cosa e` Dio?
    Pace non trova chi da lui si partio`.' " Vita
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

kundalini right in the crown you say? , aint that a kick in the head.

kundalini in the crown is :
    Information Overload
    Situation Lost Control.

ayep. tmi...Tmi...TMI!!! The Feminine Mystery is best left to Her in the act of surrendering Love. Heavenly She has You @ HellO'.

the revealing parallel...

Information Overload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phcNq-K81R4

~

Kick in the Head...is right. my first Harley had a kick start, the 1340cc engine was bored out for higher cc's. most of the time when I'd kick that Mother the compression would kick back, damn near break my leg or felt like it did. so i learned to slowly push that kick down about three times to run the engine through a few cycles. this would allow me to then flip the circuited swith and kick the engine to start. damn thing used to blow the breather cover off when i'd come to an idling stop. but i solved that by removing the ole original Bendix carb and replacing with a newer SuperE for better fuel control. She was a sensitive ride, fast and reliable when i needed quick answer, or just slow and methodical going down a country road with beautiful natural scenery and not a thought given to it.

~

years ago as an observer, i attended a Sun Dance ceremony, musta been 20 male dancers out there in that circle tied to the Tree. they had Eagle bone whistles, as they breathed the whistles would shrill. several Eagles flew in, landing in surrounding trees outside the dance grounds. the eagles would fly off their trees, swoop into the round, diving downward toward the dancers, whistling in return. I went back the next year, same thing. as observers under the surrounding Arbor, we all witnessed this Eagles to Dancers co-whistling, the Dancers did not,as they were all off in their visions in the Spirit World. this whole scene is a parallel to Christ on the Cross, and was recognized as such when the first white monks witnessed such an event, realizing the spiritual power of Native Americans cleanly connected to Spirit. Other ceremonys too, provided example for this spiritually powerful phenomenon, such that the growing powers that be (white christians) genecidally shut down all Native American freedom to exercise their traditional ways.

also, around the round, just inside from the arbor, was a circling walk which upon women were pierced in their backs, pulling behind them trains of buffalo skulls that would get hung up as the skull's horns would snag the rock lined perimeter of the internal round. the whole sun dance schematic layed out is indicative proof of Spirit's having touched all peoples upon the earth, even the most isolated untouched by powerful religions having risen through time's eye.

~

makes one pause, to redefine the term "savagry", that one might indeed identify Human. however, it's all good, i reckon so. who can know, and by what thought can anyone change one hair on their head. to understand, is to stand down as self-empowered false authority, to let be what it is, as it is...purely Human purified in the Spirit...God Alone.

so many human ways, all ways; One Spirit always. God Alone is just, is righteous; merciful...with grace usward...everyone; Christ the very God Head, One King willing to share with many whom bring challenge toward their personal self-empowered sovereigntys. every knee shall bow, but willingly at the onset of realizing for your Self.

~

Heaven watches the Gateway (Earth) of our Human Nature, guarding against any"thing" but THAT which is in the act of surrendeRING Love. Be Honest before Heaven and God.

doesn't matter what ya might believe, matters what ya are prepared to surrender believing, that to you such a belief is worth fighting over. Faith~Hope~Love

what does Hope require of one? no"thing".

As It Is~As I Am

of course, that might seem as gibberish to some. go figure...even if in a simple pocketed worry stone is contained all the Hopeful Faith ya can muster as Love; who of man is just or who of man is righteous, that they could either condemn you or applaud you?

~

God's are children, and the Truth would seem as foolishness.

Be Blessed to bless,

Tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

tim if i ever meet you IRL , will you promise me a bike ride?

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    Tom from here told me after I had all of the attunements that kundalini is slowly rising and will enter my crown chakra in 6 months from now. This will be the first time it will ever reach that point. He told me that it takes many times before it would permanently be in my crown. If anyone has experience with it in the crown, could I know so I possibly may know what to expect? Again I am open.
    Hi GMAN, I thought I replied to you here at AD or perhaps at another forum. But then again perhaps I am mistaken. Anyway, the effect of Kundalini reaching the crown depends on many factors which include but are not limited to;

*the inherent siddhi abilities of the aspirant from birth and prior to the raising of the first flame of K to the crown.
    *and the vibration of that aspirant at birth and prior to the first raising of K
    *the amount of blockage in the energy body
    *the amount of energy flowing through the spine from the perineum to the crown
    *the time and efffort spent in preparation ; meditation, energy work, breath control,yoga muscle locks et cetera
    *the time and effort spent in facilitating the flow when the symptoms begin

The effects of bringing K to the crown will include an improvement in the clairvoyance of the aspirant.

All are clairvoyant at some basal level, at least. All see in dreams , most see in OBE. Some see and hear projectors and spirits in dreamstate. Some see in trance in dim light with physical eyes closed in the best of circumstances when the energy is high enough. Some see at will in dim light. Others see at will in brighter light with open eyed clairvoyance. There is a continuum. K can not pass into the crown without improving the clairvoyance as it brings the noble fire elemental energy called Shen from the heart to the crown.

The noble golden coloured fire called Shen is the essence of the Higher Self. It is the substance the self becomes called the Higher Self which projects from the chest , the solar plexus, the sunstone as the yellow silhouette the size and shape of the aspirant . This HS will , in time after development appear with the face of the aspirant and become winged in appearance. Until the torch of the crown is ignited from the torch of the heart , there is no clairvoyance at all. Science does not accept that a human can be dreamless. Neither do I .

All have some basal level of connection to the Higher Self and supreme consciousness called Godhead and other terms. All are linked in some basal way to their HS which is a golden self within the nested subtle energy bodies and is that elemental nature which can link to the golden realms such as the Golden Temples of Wisdom in Shamballah and the Golden Gates of Death which are entrances to the afterlife realms. Without a glimmer of this light , we humans are spiritually retarded and disconnected. With the torches lit we enter into a state which can not help but seek continued enlightenment. Enlightenment brings peace, hope, renewed faith, compassion, a higher state of love and forgiveness and a thirst for more time in that state of Samadhi which is fleeting.

The first flame may or may not bring one to Samadhi , but each subsequent flame will lift the energy through another nadi in the perineum and this path or channel will open unto to the crown also. Finally the crown begins to reply with a flow from crown to perineum. But the pathworking does not stop there this double helix flow from crown to perineum is connected to a network of tubes of subtle energy called nadis or river in Sanskrit the language of the Hindu Sacred Texts.

The rivers called nadis are innumerable each is primed with a K event . There are 3 primary nadis Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna which are sun, moon and earth. The main trunks of our subtle energy body Tree of Life. The green princess Gandahari the sweet cool wind of air energy completes a Hermetic tetrapolar set.There are 14 named channels and there innumerable minor ones. These flow through the limbs and phalanges; the arms, legs, fingers and toes. The flow opens the spine then the arms and legs, the fingers and toes in that order.

The effects of K in the crown will have some improvement on the consciousness enriching dreamstate recall and lucidity and improving the visionstate in meditation. If the aspirant saw nothing in meditation before they should be able to see for the first few days of the K event.

The K event can be prolonged by water fasting and time spent in silent solitary reflection and meditation.

The K events that the aspirant experiences will certainly have commonality in symptoms and there will be unique idiosyncracies, also. It is helpful to read and hear about the metaphysical experiences of others to help us maintain and improve the energy body and its functioning. With continued improvement and development comes rewards and symptoms some which are positive and some which are negative. Maintaining a fearless heart of love and a clean energy body is a great benefit to pathworking . This is hard to do.

We fall, we fail. Our words, thoughts, and actions open flow or close flow of subtle energy constricting and causing blockages. Blockages can cause physical pain and reduce the vibration of the human energy body lessening consciousness and siddhi powers. Flow emancipates us and increases all siddhi powers . The point of the powers is not to brag but to use these tools to serve humanity and by this service increase the love and the power of all . We are all one , we are all connected. When we love, serve and forgive , we enrich our own lives and the lives of all those closely connected to us and in some manner all life may be effected.
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 10th October 2013 at 11:18 PM.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

Hello Aunt Clair. Maybe you have replied to me on the RoE forums. I am crust800 there. It's strange I always forget about the kundalini flames. I am not even sure if I had lit up a single one yet. I do the yoga locks and nadi shodanam to cleanse my nadis. I also do 9 breaths that I read on Frater Akenu's blog. I practice yoga from a book called the Path of Fire and Light by Swami Rama. Really good book, though close to the end it gets pretty amazing. Holding my breath for 15,000 seconds is seriously a loooong term goal. Anyways, I am definitely sure that the kundalini attunements Tom gave to me have worked very good. I remember the moment I had received them, I could sense and feel it like an explosion. I practice meditation. I have been doing energy work, but I need to try a fast so I could gather will power for the moment I actually have the raising. I do in fact plan on serving others. I felt it like a call ever since I have been helping my grandmother who had been in a wheelchair for the past 44 years. Those things make me feel great.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    Hello Aunt Clair. Maybe you have replied to me on the RoE forums. I am crust800 there. It's strange I always forget about the kundalini flames. I am not even sure if I had lit up a single one yet. I do the yoga locks and nadi shodanam to cleanse my nadis. I also do 9 breaths that I read on Frater Akenu's blog. I practice yoga from a book called the Path of Fire and Light by Swami Rama. Really good book, though close to the end it gets pretty amazing. Holding my breath for 15,000 seconds is seriously a loooong term goal. Anyways, I am definitely sure that the kundalini attunements Tom gave to me have worked very good. I remember the moment I had received them, I could sense and feel it like an explosion. I practice meditation. I have been doing energy work, but I need to try a fast so I could gather will power for the moment I actually have the raising. I do in fact plan on serving others. I felt it like a call ever since I have been helping my grandmother who had been in a wheelchair for the past 44 years. Those things make me feel great.
    Hi ! I did not know you were Crust800 and GMAN12. I looked again and tried to find my reply but no luck, no matter.

By the term flame, I mean to bring the primal energies up the spine which are all blends of fire energy.

Later, Kundalini will carry water, air and earth. But, there are over 14 flames which will rise up the spine as fire before water K runs down the back.

Each channel of the subtle energy body is called a river or Nadi. Each channel flows with subtle energy when this is drawn through physical movement such as yoga , tai chi , pilates, sexual activity, et cetera, and through breath, and through metaphysical pathworking such as meditation, mysticism and Hermetic magick.

The nadis are not all present at birth but the blue print is there in the maturing embryo.An immature bud is there like a tooth on an infant waiting for its time to grow. Like a tooth lying dormant until the infant needs to chew solids so the nadis lay dormant. And until the teeth emerge the infant must eat soft foods and milk. Until the nadis flow there is no spiritual connection, no siddhi powers. That is there is only the very basal level of all humanity as it would seem even the most metaphysically challenged beings do dream According to Scientific Research all humans dream. And dreaming is the primary connection of the aspirant to their Higher Self.

The aspirant has the potential to prime the nadis with flow but the nadis will not open until they are being used and needed. They are used in OBE , meditation, energy work, reiki healing et cetera.

The nadis can be seen clairvoyantly to wriggle upwards as they become engorged with subtle energy. The nadis will always open in a predictable pattern just as teeth emerge in a pattern.

The first 14 flames of Kundalini are the priming of the 14 nadis which flow from 7 main branches off our spine which is our subtle energy body Tree of Life ;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadi_(yoga)

WATER
    Ida is the left running river ; mother, the moon , the bluey white cold wet energy called water and colours of blue, sapphire and indigo Chi in increasing vibration until the ripening of the superior or noble energy of silver akasha. Ida the mother gives life and dreams. Ida envigorates the Brahma dreamstate subtle energy body and emancipates the angel within.

FIRE
    Pingala is supposedly red but this is not true it is pale white then yellow, amber, orange, and finally gold in the noble energy of golden Shen which lights the lamps of clairvoyance in the third eye, the greater brow centre and the palms and soles of the feet et cetera. Pingala is the energy we crave which sustains our physical body and it is reciprocally the toxin which grants us mortality and death.

EARTH
    Sushumna is the trunk of the Tree of Life the main and principle or chief nadi, the one of most importance. It is of a rose colour clairvoyantly which is a noble red Earth energy. Sushumna is in the centre of the perineal bed of nadis called the Throne of God. Sushumna is fed by and supported by mother and father on either side;

Mahanirvana Tantra (Tantra of the Great Liberation) By Translated by Arthur Avalon
    http://archive.org/stream/mahanirvan...rary_djvu.txt;
    "Sushumna is in the hollow of the meru in the cerebro spinal axis. It extends from the Muladhra Lotus , the earth tattvik, to the cerebral region. Sushumna is in the form of fire vahni-svrupa and has within it the vajrini nadi in the form of the sun, the surya-svarupa. Within the latter, is the pale nectar dropping chitra or chitrini nadi which is also called Brahma nadi in the form of the moon chandra-svarupa. Sushuman is thus triguna."

The earth channel of Sushumna is thicker and wider than any other nadi. It is fed supernally by the lunar mother dropping chitra from the reciprocal nadi bed of the skull cap called the Crown of the Goddess.

The violet supernal crown Anja chakra is called Mukta triveni as it is the place where the 3 rivers gather and flow down the spine; flow ajna chakra.

The red infernal root Muladhara chakra is called Yukta (united) triveni as it is the place where the 3 rivers gather to flow upstream with muscle yoga locks, attunements, breath and will.

Sushumna is fed infernally by the fire prana rising up from Mother Earth. It has a rising flame of fire from the father Pingala which emanates from the Throne of God bed of nadis in the perineum. Surrounding this bed are the four petals ; the four golden varnas which have the mantras ;Vang, Shang, Kshang, Sang. This is a tetrapolar set of Hermetic elements which are like a gas pilot on a stove surrounding and ready to feed Sushumna with each Hermetic element/tattva. Each petal has a unique elemental nature , colour and sound that will become four noble jewel coloured energies ; to the rear left it is sapphire blue chi, to the front left it is emerald green Ching, to the rear right is rose Xie , to the front right it is golden Shen.

Clairvoyantly the perineal Throne of God is euphorically kaleidoscopic. Taking the awareness there one may see in the centre space starry and deep indigo to black nothingness. Around this hole there are geoconcentric eight pointed star rings of colour red, orange, yellow, green, blue , indigo , violet on the outer layer. There are four planks or walls at the corners or bi cardinal points if you will , these are the four petals of Muladhara which appear to be one colour on the front inner layer and the reciprocal colour on the outer rear layer. Between each wall there are two points or rather tiny tubes of energy and between each pair of tubes there is a trickling audibly tinkling flow upward of thin bright energy. Clairvoyantly in the skull cap Crown of Goddess a pair of petals move at the will of the mystic , when grounded in physical mundane work this bar of petals is oriented parallel to the ears but when switched on or tuned in as in dreamstate or meditation then the petal move and become aligned with the third eye and the back of the head , instead. This alignment causes the flow of the Throne of God to undulate and open upward .

There are three positions of the bipedalled bar in the crown;
    *neutral aligned with the ears, right and left; grounded. ---*
    *open aligned with the third eye and rear of head , front and back; switched on and tuned in. !
    *locked in place in reverse flow , left to right, trancing and able to reach Samadhi *---

The skull cap and the perineum work together in concert drawing energy in four main threads up and down the spine forming a single double helix in the case of the third eye to rear of head alignment and a pair of double helix strands of pranic flow in the case of a locked into trance flow. The trance flow is dual flowing upward and downward in perpetual motion as the mystic is in trance whereas the open flow is singular and flows only upward and outward cleansing the body and switching on the mystic consciousness but not gathering and retaining visions and esoteric wisdoms. We want the locked in flow to retain what we see and hear in meditative trance. This lock is intuitive and natural and need not be contrived but it is useful to examine and share . When a peer is blocked another may attune and open this flow for them with methods such as Shaktipat.

The flow of the dual double helix prana is sort of like this DNA quadruplex
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._quadruple.png

The Hermetic elements act like CHON the building blocks of nature;
    Carbon Earth
    Hydrogen Water
    Oxygen Fire ~ fire is by definition Oxygen, Fuel and Heat forming a flame reaction.
    Nitrogen Air ~our atmosphere is mostly Nitrogen 78% , Oxygen is about 20% percentage of it

Perhaps the Hermetic prana has parallels with the DNA nucleotide; guanine, adenine, thymine, and cytosine and the fundamental forces of particle theory too.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction
    "there are four fundamental interactions or forces: gravitation, electromagnetism, the weak interaction, and the strong interaction. "
    For example EARTH anchors and increases gravity grounding the mystic
    whereas the reciprocal AIR lifts the mystic upward out of the body in projection

Each nadi ,like a river ,bends undulating and flowing into and out of other nadis in a network of branches on a tree or like veins or arteries or a river network of streams and creeks.

AIR
    Gandhari the noble princess , this fourth nadi is required to complete the Hermetic tetrapolar set. It is the sweet noble wind which lifts the mystic higher to the highest planes at will and which lifts the consciousness in kind. It is air prana that pushes the mystic upward out of the body as the higher self and then the angel. Without the air prana the lower heavier form of OBE is constrained to the RTZ . The mystic learns to take the awareness at will and intuitively attains any realm at will in deep trance but in the beginning of one's pathworking the manipulation of the four Hermetic elements is vital to control of healing, projection, sight, hearing,
    et cetera.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandhari_
    =======
    Hastajihva
    Kuhu
    Saraswati
    Pusha
    Sankhini
    Payasvini
    Varuni
    Alambusha
    Vishvodhara
    Yasasvini

Here is a copy of my revised method;

RAISING THE DRAGON ~ A method to pull prana through the Kundalini Channels priming flow and soliciting visions in trance

The noblest fire energy we seek to draw through the energy centres is Shen. Fire energy colours improve with vibration from bluey white to white, yellow, orange, amber, Amoris Gold and finally luminous light carrying golden Shen the most noble fire.

The bluey white is a pre fire state a watery emergent state of subtle energy , the pale or pastel yellow is the colour of the first Higher Self. The bright deep gold color is called Amoris which is the fire of the SunStone or chest.

And the noble luminous gold is Shen; the treasure of the MoonStone which is a spheroid energy centre of the head with the blue, indigo chakras nested vertically within it and crowned by the supernal violet chakra. These reciprocal watery energy centres improve the nature and vibration of the flame the aspirant draws.

There are 3 elements to make fire ; fuel , heat and oxygen. The yellow fire energy makes the heat, the green air energy carries the wind to fan its flames, the water energy becomes dry and is a passive vehicle still of flow now like steam then a cloud of vapor, the earth energy is the noble earth which is the fuel. We seek this fire warmed oxygen rich air energy for the noble pranic breath of the Brahman or Dreamstate body this is the awakened consciousness or as Robert Bruce calls it Mind Awake Body Asleep.
    '
    The brainwaves in meditation alter at first from a sleepy dulling wave to slow the body and then change to a enlightening wave where uber consciousness begins. Some say this is below Delta others insist it is high above , I do not know. ♥

But Delta allows the peaceful relaxation or void of thought and subsequent to this the third eye opens and visions begin this is the enhanced state of meditation we ♥seek and require.

The Delta wave has been called the Buddhic Wave of no mind no thought. The wave we seek has been called the Christ consciousness or the crystal wave of visions, mystic projections and mahatmic lessons with recall.

In my opinion conciousness is not a linear hierarchy but is rather a circle so that right below Delta is the switching station to attain the highest frequency above Gamma perhaps immeasurable by technology and esoteric.

Imho, Delta causes the vitals to slow the body to rest and Gamma causes the mind to awaken and the sweet spot is between these on a loop sustained in trance in what Robert Bruce calls Body Asleep Mind Awake.

We use our muscles, our breath and our intent to cause the energy to flow up the perineum through the spine to the SunStone and there to enkindle the golden Shen, we pause. Then we carry the Shen to the crown. This can be done daily in meditative trance and should be by the active aspirant.

One method to do this I call Raising the Dragon. Here is the basic method;

Cobras and Dragons are symbolic of the Kundalini Energy . This is a very powerful technique called 'Raising the Dragon' which will draw energy up the spine and through the kundalini channels cleaning them and raising the vibration which affords ease of projection to the higher planes and facilitates all energy related work such as manifestation , healing , meditative trance , clairvoyant and clairaudient communication especially with the Mahatma .

So it is useful to learn to raise energy . Raising Energy techniques like this are brilliant to develop the Human Energy Body when used routinely . This can be used daily . It will reduce blocks and ease flow through the Human Energy Body .

A. Always Open in Protection
    Perhaps begin with prayers of protection or ritual energy such as in Ceremonial Magick or Hermetic Magick
    i.e. Pater Noster or LBRP or as you will
    I evoke Mother and Father Godhead and the principle archangels
    Heavenly Mother and Father
    Thank you for (gathering us/attending me) here in circle
    Thank you for the cross of white light on every opening; window, door, skylight, computer and mirror.
    Thank you for the ring of gold around us/me so we/I sit perfectly protected in body, mind, soul, and spirit

I humbly evoke the presence of Gabriel before me , Raphael behind me, Michael at my left hand and Auriel at my right
    Below me Samael , Above me the Christ.
    So the outer gates

I humbly invoke in my right leg Mary Clopas , in my right arm Mary Magdalene, in my left arm Mary Isis and in my left leg the Lily , Shohashasannah. Below me Lilith , Above me the Achamoth.
    So open the inner gates.

B. Sit in the Throne Position
    The palms are up and supported upon the arms of a chair or on the legs
    the legs are apart at the knees
    the feet are bare and flat on the floor
    the spine is erect supported in a comfortable arm chair

C. Take Several Deep Cleansing Breaths from the crown down
    Take these deep breaths in slowly and deliberately thru your nostrils and audibly exhale the breath audibly through your mouth .As each deep cleansing breath enters your body have it come in as white cleansing light .You might visualise a candle of light in front of your third eye if it helps .

1. Swirl energy down from the crown to the head , clearing away the cobwebs of the mind.Take the consciousness to the interior of this moonstone looking within with the third eye . Visualise will and intend a swath of energy to paint the walls of this stone .

Begin Deosil exhale forward through the stone core ie the nose
    Then repeat moving Widdershins and exhale through the back of the stone's core

2.Bring the swirling energy down into the hearts and lungs, breathing away all anxieties and worries.Paint it with light as above ;Take the consciousness to the interior of this Sunstone looking within with the third eye . Visualise will and intend a swath of energy to paint the walls of this stone . Begin Deosil exhale forward through the stone core ie the heart .Then repeat moving Widdershins and exhale through the back of the stone's core at the back of the heart

3.Draw the energy into the arms from the heart , pool it out into each fingertip .

4.Swirl the energy into the guts where we can manifest disease from negativity , clean it all out and away Paint it with light as above . Take the consciousness to the interior of this Earth stone looking within with the third eye . Visualise will and intend a swath of energy to paint the walls of this stone . Begin Deosil exhale forward through the stone core ie the navel.Then repeat moving Widdershins and exhale through the back of the stone's core .

5. Draw the energy in again in this last deep cleansing breath pull it all the way down into the legs .

6. Pool it into the feet and out through each toe.

II Power Up through the insteps and soles of the feet

A. Bring light up with each breath ,visualising the feet drawing up light from Mother Earth through the legs which are channels for energy intake .

After you learn to do this routinely and no longer need to read a recipe, it will be best to work in dim light with closed physical eyes to enhance clairvoyance and trance.

1.Pull energy up like socks inside the legs; warm on the right and cool on the left raise energy in both legs like inner straws sucking it up at the same time

2.Inhale deeply

3.As you inhale draw up energy towards the groin slowly
    from the insteps , balls of feet , heels
    to the ankles both sides
    to the shins both sides
    to the knees both sides
    to the thighs both sides
    to the pelvis

B. Maha Bandha Yoga Lock
    Clench the buttocks and lift the pelvic floor
    now hold this bolus of energy as you exhale only a half breath

Inhale as you draw up your pelvic floor sharply while sucking in the abdominal wall pulling it back to the heart .

Holding your breath push it out the back of the shoulders , the wing spot
    draw it up over the head as a hood

C. Sitting in the Dragon
    Visualise the dragon head erupting now from your shoulders feeling like a cape made of energy .

allow the energy to fall down the arms too as you fully exhale

Now you may become aware of feeling lighter happier healthier .
    You may feel tingling buzzing or warmth running up thru your limbs
    Or you might feel energy inside the limbs and in the palms of your hand .

Remain silent sitting in trance in dim light with the physical eyes closed and look through the third eye , the eye of the soul throught he forehead the window of the soul. Observe this become indigo then violet then fully coloured visions. Take the awareness where you will with the visions moving on this golden seed of light from out of the third eye.

III After vision questing or in lieu of try healing and projection;
    Bringing in specific elemental energies will help with projection or healing.
    Fire energy lifts the vibration to attain higher planes and heals respiratory , nose , throat , ear infections

Water energy lowers the vibration a bit which is grounding and calming . It is good to heal swelling in joints i.e. arthritic pain .

Air energy lifts the vibration and is helpful in meditation . It helps to relax , trance , connect to source , lifts depression .

Earth energy is quickly grounding helping with hyperactivity and reducing rage. But it lowers the vibration a lot.
    Pink energy is the highest earth and it is unique in its vitality and joy. It is unlike the reds or browns and really is an enigma .

More about raising specific elements is written here:
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...2.msg4010.html

As you heal and work more with psi you will learn more about each type of energy . Please share what you learn on the forums.

There is one main core channel of rainbow light that runs through the body surrounded by four bundled circuits which continue to colour up as we develop.

The bundle of the sun colours lies on the front or top it includes light active male electric energy as :
    *creme, fire, gold, topaz, pear and pale yellow.

The bundle of the moon colours lies below or at the back and includes cold heavy passive female magnetic energy as:
    *lavender , indigo , akasha , violet , plum and platinum blue .

The bundle of earth colours lies on the right side and includes:
    brown , salmon red , rose , pomegranite , ruby and pink.

The bundle of air colours lies on the left side of the body and includes :
    olive , chartreuse , aqua , fig, emerald and pale green .

As these circuits develop they lie in a singular line above , below and either side then become paired and tripled and quadrupled .

Naturally Influent Energy Centres
    * mouth
    * nose
    * insteps
    * crown

Naturally Effluent Energy Centres
    * mouth
    * nose
    * palms
    * heels
    * heart

Epistle;

Thank you GMAN for your excellent questions and discourse . Whenever we truly teach another , we learn ourselves. My delightful find for today was this gem of a tome discovered whilst researching a term to reply to you. Here are two more texts from it;
    Above the throat chakra, at the root of the palate (talumula) is a concealed chakra, called Lalana and, in some Tantras, Kala-chakra. It is a red lotus with twelve petals, bearing the following vritti - shraddha (faith), santosha (contentment), aparadha (sense of error), dana (self-command), mana (anger), sneha (affection), shoka (sorrow, grief), kheda (dejection), shuddhata (purity), arati (detachment), sambhrama (agitation), Urmmi (appetite, desire).
    AND
    "Above the ajna-chakra there is another secret chakra, called manas-chakra. It is a lotus of six petals, on which are shabda-jnana, sparsha-jnana, rupa-jnana, aghrano-palabdhi, rasopabhoga, and svapna, or the faculties of hearing, touch, sight, smell, taste, and sleep, or the absence of these. Above this, again, there is another secret chakra, called Soma-
    chakra. It is a lotus of sixteen petals, which are also called sixteen Kala. These Kala are called kripa (mercy), mriduta (gentleness), dhairyya (patience, composure), vairagya (dispassion), dhriti (constancy), Sfl/npflt (prosperity), hasya (cheerfulness), romancha
    (rapture, thrill), vinaya (sense of propriety, humility), dhyana (meditation), susthirata (quietude, restfulness), gambhiryya (gravity), udyama (enterprise, effort), akshobha (emotionlessness), audarya (magnanimity), and ekagrata (concentration). "

Both texts above quoted from http://archive.org/stream/mahanirvan...brary_djvu.txt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast