Here is a copy of my revised method;

RAISING THE DRAGON ~ A method to pull prana through the Kundalini Channels priming flow and soliciting visions in trance

The noblest fire energy we seek to draw through the energy centres is Shen. Fire energy colours improve with vibration from bluey white to white, yellow, orange, amber, Amoris Gold and finally luminous light carrying golden Shen the most noble fire.

The bluey white is a pre fire state a watery emergent state of subtle energy , the pale or pastel yellow is the colour of the first Higher Self. The bright deep gold color is called Amoris which is the fire of the SunStone or chest.

And the noble luminous gold is Shen; the treasure of the MoonStone which is a spheroid energy centre of the head with the blue, indigo chakras nested vertically within it and crowned by the supernal violet chakra. These reciprocal watery energy centres improve the nature and vibration of the flame the aspirant draws.

There are 3 elements to make fire ; fuel , heat and oxygen. The yellow fire energy makes the heat, the green air energy carries the wind to fan its flames, the water energy becomes dry and is a passive vehicle still of flow now like steam then a cloud of vapor, the earth energy is the noble earth which is the fuel. We seek this fire warmed oxygen rich air energy for the noble pranic breath of the Brahman or Dreamstate body this is the awakened consciousness or as Robert Bruce calls it Mind Awake Body Asleep.
'
The brainwaves in meditation alter at first from a sleepy dulling wave to slow the body and then change to a enlightening wave where uber consciousness begins. Some say this is below Delta others insist it is high above , I do not know. ♥

But Delta allows the peaceful relaxation or void of thought and subsequent to this the third eye opens and visions begin this is the enhanced state of meditation we ♥seek and require.

The Delta wave has been called the Buddhic Wave of no mind no thought. The wave we seek has been called the Christ consciousness or the crystal wave of visions, mystic projections and mahatmic lessons with recall.

In my opinion conciousness is not a linear hierarchy but is rather a circle so that right below Delta is the switching station to attain the highest frequency above Gamma perhaps immeasurable by technology and esoteric.

Imho, Delta causes the vitals to slow the body to rest and Gamma causes the mind to awaken and the sweet spot is between these on a loop sustained in trance in what Robert Bruce calls Body Asleep Mind Awake.

We use our muscles, our breath and our intent to cause the energy to flow up the perineum through the spine to the SunStone and there to enkindle the golden Shen, we pause. Then we carry the Shen to the crown. This can be done daily in meditative trance and should be by the active aspirant.

One method to do this I call Raising the Dragon. Here is the basic method;

Cobras and Dragons are symbolic of the Kundalini Energy . This is a very powerful technique called 'Raising the Dragon' which will draw energy up the spine and through the kundalini channels cleaning them and raising the vibration which affords ease of projection to the higher planes and facilitates all energy related work such as manifestation , healing , meditative trance , clairvoyant and clairaudient communication especially with the Mahatma .

So it is useful to learn to raise energy . Raising Energy techniques like this are brilliant to develop the Human Energy Body when used routinely . This can be used daily . It will reduce blocks and ease flow through the Human Energy Body .

A. Always Open in Protection
Perhaps begin with prayers of protection or ritual energy such as in Ceremonial Magick or Hermetic Magick
i.e. Pater Noster or LBRP or as you will
I evoke Mother and Father Godhead and the principle archangels
Heavenly Mother and Father
Thank you for (gathering us/attending me) here in circle
Thank you for the cross of white light on every opening; window, door, skylight, computer and mirror.
Thank you for the ring of gold around us/me so we/I sit perfectly protected in body, mind, soul, and spirit

I humbly evoke the presence of Gabriel before me , Raphael behind me, Michael at my left hand and Auriel at my right
Below me Samael , Above me the Christ.
So the outer gates

I humbly invoke in my right leg Mary Clopas , in my right arm Mary Magdalene, in my left arm Mary Isis and in my left leg the Lily , Shohashasannah. Below me Lilith , Above me the Achamoth.
So open the inner gates.

B. Sit in the Throne Position
The palms are up and supported upon the arms of a chair or on the legs
the legs are apart at the knees
the feet are bare and flat on the floor
the spine is erect supported in a comfortable arm chair

C. Take Several Deep Cleansing Breaths from the crown down
Take these deep breaths in slowly and deliberately thru your nostrils and audibly exhale the breath audibly through your mouth .As each deep cleansing breath enters your body have it come in as white cleansing light .You might visualise a candle of light in front of your third eye if it helps .

1. Swirl energy down from the crown to the head , clearing away the cobwebs of the mind.Take the consciousness to the interior of this moonstone looking within with the third eye . Visualise will and intend a swath of energy to paint the walls of this stone .

Begin Deosil exhale forward through the stone core ie the nose
Then repeat moving Widdershins and exhale through the back of the stone's core

2.Bring the swirling energy down into the hearts and lungs, breathing away all anxieties and worries.Paint it with light as above ;Take the consciousness to the interior of this Sunstone looking within with the third eye . Visualise will and intend a swath of energy to paint the walls of this stone . Begin Deosil exhale forward through the stone core ie the heart .Then repeat moving Widdershins and exhale through the back of the stone's core at the back of the heart

3.Draw the energy into the arms from the heart , pool it out into each fingertip .

4.Swirl the energy into the guts where we can manifest disease from negativity , clean it all out and away Paint it with light as above . Take the consciousness to the interior of this Earth stone looking within with the third eye . Visualise will and intend a swath of energy to paint the walls of this stone . Begin Deosil exhale forward through the stone core ie the navel.Then repeat moving Widdershins and exhale through the back of the stone's core .

5. Draw the energy in again in this last deep cleansing breath pull it all the way down into the legs .

6. Pool it into the feet and out through each toe.

II Power Up through the insteps and soles of the feet

A. Bring light up with each breath ,visualising the feet drawing up light from Mother Earth through the legs which are channels for energy intake .

After you learn to do this routinely and no longer need to read a recipe, it will be best to work in dim light with closed physical eyes to enhance clairvoyance and trance.

1.Pull energy up like socks inside the legs; warm on the right and cool on the left raise energy in both legs like inner straws sucking it up at the same time

2.Inhale deeply

3.As you inhale draw up energy towards the groin slowly
from the insteps , balls of feet , heels
to the ankles both sides
to the shins both sides
to the knees both sides
to the thighs both sides
to the pelvis

B. Maha Bandha Yoga Lock
Clench the buttocks and lift the pelvic floor
now hold this bolus of energy as you exhale only a half breath

Inhale as you draw up your pelvic floor sharply while sucking in the abdominal wall pulling it back to the heart .

Holding your breath push it out the back of the shoulders , the wing spot
draw it up over the head as a hood

C. Sitting in the Dragon
Visualise the dragon head erupting now from your shoulders feeling like a cape made of energy .

allow the energy to fall down the arms too as you fully exhale

Now you may become aware of feeling lighter happier healthier .
You may feel tingling buzzing or warmth running up thru your limbs
Or you might feel energy inside the limbs and in the palms of your hand .

Remain silent sitting in trance in dim light with the physical eyes closed and look through the third eye , the eye of the soul throught he forehead the window of the soul. Observe this become indigo then violet then fully coloured visions. Take the awareness where you will with the visions moving on this golden seed of light from out of the third eye.

III After vision questing or in lieu of try healing and projection;
Bringing in specific elemental energies will help with projection or healing.
Fire energy lifts the vibration to attain higher planes and heals respiratory , nose , throat , ear infections

Water energy lowers the vibration a bit which is grounding and calming . It is good to heal swelling in joints i.e. arthritic pain .

Air energy lifts the vibration and is helpful in meditation . It helps to relax , trance , connect to source , lifts depression .

Earth energy is quickly grounding helping with hyperactivity and reducing rage. But it lowers the vibration a lot.
Pink energy is the highest earth and it is unique in its vitality and joy. It is unlike the reds or browns and really is an enigma .

More about raising specific elements is written here:
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...2.msg4010.html

As you heal and work more with psi you will learn more about each type of energy . Please share what you learn on the forums.

There is one main core channel of rainbow light that runs through the body surrounded by four bundled circuits which continue to colour up as we develop.

The bundle of the sun colours lies on the front or top it includes light active male electric energy as :
*creme, fire, gold, topaz, pear and pale yellow.

The bundle of the moon colours lies below or at the back and includes cold heavy passive female magnetic energy as:
*lavender , indigo , akasha , violet , plum and platinum blue .

The bundle of earth colours lies on the right side and includes:
brown , salmon red , rose , pomegranite , ruby and pink.

The bundle of air colours lies on the left side of the body and includes :
olive , chartreuse , aqua , fig, emerald and pale green .

As these circuits develop they lie in a singular line above , below and either side then become paired and tripled and quadrupled .

Naturally Influent Energy Centres
* mouth
* nose
* insteps
* crown

Naturally Effluent Energy Centres
* mouth
* nose
* palms
* heels
* heart

Epistle;

Thank you GMAN for your excellent questions and discourse . Whenever we truly teach another , we learn ourselves. My delightful find for today was this gem of a tome discovered whilst researching a term to reply to you. Here are two more texts from it;
Above the throat chakra, at the root of the palate (talumula) is a concealed chakra, called Lalana and, in some Tantras, Kala-chakra. It is a red lotus with twelve petals, bearing the following vritti - shraddha (faith), santosha (contentment), aparadha (sense of error), dana (self-command), mana (anger), sneha (affection), shoka (sorrow, grief), kheda (dejection), shuddhata (purity), arati (detachment), sambhrama (agitation), Urmmi (appetite, desire).
AND
"Above the ajna-chakra there is another secret chakra, called manas-chakra. It is a lotus of six petals, on which are shabda-jnana, sparsha-jnana, rupa-jnana, aghrano-palabdhi, rasopabhoga, and svapna, or the faculties of hearing, touch, sight, smell, taste, and sleep, or the absence of these. Above this, again, there is another secret chakra, called Soma-
chakra. It is a lotus of sixteen petals, which are also called sixteen Kala. These Kala are called kripa (mercy), mriduta (gentleness), dhairyya (patience, composure), vairagya (dispassion), dhriti (constancy), Sfl/npflt (prosperity), hasya (cheerfulness), romancha
(rapture, thrill), vinaya (sense of propriety, humility), dhyana (meditation), susthirata (quietude, restfulness), gambhiryya (gravity), udyama (enterprise, effort), akshobha (emotionlessness), audarya (magnanimity), and ekagrata (concentration). "

Both texts above quoted from http://archive.org/stream/mahanirvan...brary_djvu.txt