Thread: Serious Possession

Blog Entries

Serious Possession

Since no one seems to be answering my question on the Possession and neg abuse forum, I decided to do it here to talk to a master of exorcism.

Hello Robert. I am here today to share some details on an account of full on possession that happened many years ago. My family members have told me about their relative who had been possessed. Based on witnesses to it, she was crawling on walls and just doing anything like impossible things. She had actually been possessed twice by the same person who had sent it to her because of some jealousy. She had been exorcised twice by a man who had given the spirit back to the sender. I have no idea if she is okay anymore because she has dementia and my baby sister refuses to be carried by her no matter what on any day she will cry when being held by her. Could the person also have hexed or cursed her? I think I also plan on having a personal consultation later on this year.

Also one question irrelevant to this one. When is the Kundalini Program coming out???

Re: Serious Possession

First, we now have a definite release date for the Kundalini program, in November 2013. The program is finished, but we have a bunch of things still to do... like: play lists, promotional videos, advertizing stuff, etc., etc.

The baby may be sensing that 'something' is wrong with the energies of this woman. Even though she may have been exorcised, after suffering full possession she will still have a lot of residual energy problems.

If a baby does not like being held by someone, the baby should not be handed to that person. It is easy to pick up spiritual and energy problems through close contact, so the baby obviously is telling everyone that it sense danger, the best way it can.