Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MISSING DOG ~ Can you HELP, please

Blog Entries

Exclamation MISSING DOG ~ Can you HELP, please

My little Dog Zen is MISSING....

On our morning Walk, i was having to take control of our Dalamtion dog as another little dog 'OFF the lead' approached us.

Zen my little old dog kept walking & by time i had got control back of the situation Zen had vanished (into thin air)

He is a 14 yr old intact male papillion .... Lost in the Marford Quarry

He has disposable stitches in his neck, where our 5yr old dalmation made an unprovoked attack on him tearing the skin on his neck about 2 weeks ago.

He is diagnosed with a serious heart condition (4 out of 5 severity) & takes med for heart & a diurectic to keep lungs clear & ease the cough.

He is black & white

He went missing at 7am on 10/08/13 and has now been gone 18 hrs.

Flyers have been put up & the appropriate authorities contacted.

He has no teeth, wearing a black collar with tag with his name & our home telephone number on it.

I feel he wont return ...... this is how it ends for us.....

Any energies, helpful thoughts, healing or other sent for US at this CRAZY unreal, incredibly un-imaginable time / situation would be greatly appreciated....

i will try to attach a pic. soon .

As an aside to this our HOUSE is FINALLY up for SALE ....... WE WILL move...... i was wishing with all our might that Zen would make it/ come with us to our new home...... my daughter & I are looking to move to the North Wales Coast.

And an every day early morning beach dog walk paddling in the shallow waves was my dream for us......

Tod never made it, neither will Zen it seems ....... 'sigh' (my life ? ? ? !!!)
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th January 2014 at 01:59 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Re: MISSING DOG ~ Can you HELP, please

My thoughts are with you at this time newfreedom. Not knowing can be so difficult. Pets can be so near and dear to our hearts. Let us know if Zen turns up. In the meantime, know that a lot of positive thoughts are being sent your way!
    Last edited by Kinkajou; 11th August 2013 at 01:10 AM.

Blog Entries

Thankyou SOOOOOooo much Kinkajou X

Thankyou for being with me in thought & THANKYOU VERY, very much for your Positive Thought Sendings........... POSITIVE THOUGHT being something I myself have YET to STILL MASTER for Myself ...xX

............... x .............
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Thankyou SOOOOOooo much Kinkajou X

Thankyou for being with me in thought & THANKYOU VERY, very much for your Positive Thought Sendings........... POSITIVE THOUGHT being something I myself have YET to STILL MASTER for Myself ...xX

............... x .............
    The Other Side ~ Jason Derulo

Blog Entries

I'm so very sorry. I understand your concern and fear, having had animal companions all my life. I can't see where he might be or what he's up to, but I'm thinking you might be right on the way he went, just wandered off and that's the end. I've heard of animals doing this when they know they're about to die, perhaps this was his plan, all along? (I know, sounds silly, a little dog having a "plan", but I really think they do, at least some of the time.)

Still, I'm sending loving thoughts for you and for your little bloke. I hope you're both well and at peace soon, in whatever form that takes. *hugs*
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I'm so very sorry. I understand your concern and fear, having had animal companions all my life. I can't see where he might be or what he's up to, but I'm thinking you might be right on the way he went, just wandered off and that's the end. I've heard of animals doing this when they know they're about to die, perhaps this was his plan, all along? (I know, sounds silly, a little dog having a "plan", but I really think they do, at least some of the time.)

Still, I'm sending loving thoughts for you and for your little bloke. I hope you're both well and at peace soon, in whatever form that takes. *hugs*
    Thankyou butterflywoman for your HELP & your comment was Beautiful x

He is HOME, alive ...... and now sleeping in his bed (came home approx. 20 mins. ago)

he was found this morning in the field with their sheep ('their' being the gentlemen that rang us up) & taken back to their yard. He has black muddy paws & straw attached to the hair on the backs of his legs, a bit wobbly on his feet & hungry, just 'wolfed' down some fish and is now enjoying lots of relieving good 'rubs' on all the soft furnishings & his bed area at home here x

A Big Thanks to you All xX x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    He is HOME, alive ...... and now sleeping in his bed (came home approx. 20 mins. ago)
    Oh, I'm so very glad to hear that!!! (I hope you can feel that; it's genuine.)

I bet he won't be off having a big adventure any time soon.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I'm so glad I didn't see this thread until he was found. Good news!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I'm so glad he's home!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Yes, such a relief /ease to have him home x~x

Thankyou x

Just given him a bath & he allowed me to cut off all the lugs, straw & matted hair, which he hasn't allowed me to do in a while, so he must be feeling alot more comfy now.

He just looked up now from his curled up resting /sleep on the armchair, as if to let me know he's aware i am writing / talking about him xxx

yes, it's Super news xx ~ Thankyou x

AND NO MORE BIG ADVENTURES anytime soon .... there NOT ALLOWED !!!

~ Thankyou x